Top 20 High Paying Google AdSense Keywords 2021THN
Top AdSense keywords helps to increase earnings from AdSense. In the recent past, Ad Networks including Google AdSense have been paying lowly due to webmasters not ranking for high paying AdSense keywords. Apart from targeting high paying AdSense keywords, blogs niches also contribute to high AdSense revenues. You can see the top paying AdSense niche list.
High paying keywords are as a result of advertisers bidding against each other for the same keywords. The higher the bids the higher the CPC (Cost Per Click) since advertisers outbid each other by paying more for the targeted keywords. These keywords are high paying since few people search for them and the many companies in such categories target them. These high paying keywords also do not just pay for clicks and impressions but also conversions. Mostly no advertiser will pay the figures below for just a click though it does occur occasionally.
So for those of you who are having challenges reaching an AdSense payout threshold, it’s because you are probably not targeting high paying AdSense keywords. Below is a list of the top AdSense keywords:
Top 20 Adsense High Paying Keywords 2021
The Top Adsense keywords list below was compiled based on the CPCs by the Google Adwords Keyword tool.
In no order, here are niches with highest paying Google AdSense keywords 2021:
- Insurance. Now, have you ever imagined a tragedy like fire razing down your house, business, or car? Or even getting diagnosed with a terminal illness, touch wood! Well, this is where insurance comes in handy. “If you had it insured, you can be sure”, they say. As you will fully or partially get compensation. If it is a terminal illness, your bills will be paid. Though may argue that you are young and healthy and don’t need a health cover for example, on hind sight you know that no one knows about tommorow. And that is where insurance companies come in, and as long as you keep healthy you will hardly use your insurance plan if not for minor services like check ups.
That is how most insurance companies make their money. And they know that if they get a customer buy their cover, they are largely going to keep such a customer. The industry thrives on loyalty and the initial customer acquisition is normally very high because of competition, branding and marketing, with lower conversions making it high paying advertising niche.
- Automobile. This is one very competitive industry with moderate conversions. Most of the time the conversions here would mean just collecting the email or phone contacts of potential buyers. Most of the sales tend to happen in the show rooms but considering automobiles can go for up to millions of dollars this niche will pay well for certain keywords.
- Car Rental. This is one fast growing niche and the amount of competition here is just absurd considering that conversion rates are high but little customer loyalty. People are basically trying out new stuff everyday. In terms of technology you have taxi Apps launched daily with cheaper or better rates for both boarders and drivers or car owners. The one sure way would be advertising so as to get your brand infront of many eyes as possible making it one of the best paying AdSense niches.
- Marketing and Advertising. Marketing is everything in building brands and advertising is key to market a brand. Whichever angle you want to view it, this niche pays well especially on targeted keywords.
- Personal Finance. Money will always be a key debate and keywords in this niche are really competitive making it a high paying niche.
- Health and Fitness. Helath well-being and fitness is a big industry as people grample with so many issues from weight gain or loss, muscle building, fat burning, name them. Most targeted keyworks in this niche pay high as the industry is so full of many quality and conunterfeit products making it very competitive and hard to penetrate.
- Forex. Foreign exchange is the only market that never sleeps, it functions 24/7 365 days. For that reason, it has become so convenient for forex traders to exchange currencies online making the industry grow as more players enter this niche. The profit margins for forex brokers is good and thus rendering the chase for new customers worth it.
- Law Firms and Attorneys. Finding a great arttorney or lawyer can be one of the craziest tasks around. Everyone needs protection with the law, if you think otherwise wait until you get into trouble with the law. And the worst part, nobody seams aware at all times they are breaking the law. But it does’t have to come to breaking the law for you to need a lawyer, even when doing other stuff like registering a business, selling property, writing a will, … you will just need a lawyer. This niche is high paying because most fees for law related services are not that low.
- Law Practices and Damage Compensation. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree here, everything is just the same as the above niche.
- Databases & Management. This niche is so big and the keywords pay well. Most database management companies would pays hundreds to thousands of dollars for conversions as most projects tend to rake in huge returns.
- Data Recovery. In this information age, data is everything. But since most people store data on computers, that can be have far reaching effects if the data is lost either when your computers crash or any other reason. The cost for data recovery can be very high depending on the magnitude.
- Computer hardware and software. This is an online niche that mainly focuses on targeting first time users that tend to be loyal overs long periods. If your first computer was a Dell, HP, mACbOOK, name it … you probably are going to be just upgrading to a better model on the same brand. Mainly because advertisers would target to show most ads related to your PC model. Most software you use also tend to be those compatible with your PC model. And that in a way creates a fierce competition for the first customer. Loyalty and competition tends to guide this niche. You can also argue that most software will try to be as compatible to most computers as possible, but still it just work to increase the competion for hardware brands as less and less people are tech savvy to look out for the specs.
- Transport and Communication. Transport was crucial for the industrial age and as long as industries still exist it will continue to be bigger. In many ways, transport and communication are finely intertwined as it is hard to do one without the other. Whether it is transporting data, information, goods, raw materials … bla bla bla. That makes this a high paying niche as competition and customer loyalty tends to be the driving force.
- Travel and Accommodation. If you have travelled to a new place before, the feeling of being stranded can be scary. As a result most travellers tend to look for accomodation and transport online before paying a visit. This niche is very rewarding for that reason as everyone competes for the new guy in town.
- Domain Names and Registration. Domain names are a great online brand signal to any business. However domain registration costs a few dollars making sole domain registrars make not so much like other web related services. Nonetheless to make huge profits, domain registrars companies’ strength exists in economies of scale; the little you make from more customers the bigger the profits. At times, they will also upsell other services like ssl certificates, web hosting, and many more. For this reason, the competition is normally high in this niche.
Apart from domain registration, there also exists domain auction services like Sedo and Flippa for example where you could bid on great domains on sale at higher prices. For instance, a while ago on Flippa, the domain HTML.com once sold for $50,000 at an auction.
- Web Hosting. Web servers are so in demand these days but on the flipside that hasn’t scarcity as there are so many web hosts in the industry. The cost of acquiring customers here is so high largely because of competition and a great customer loyalty. The one crazy thing though is the poor conversions in this industry; the one reason which this niche is high paying for coversions.
- Web Design. As long as the internet continues to exist, this is one niche that will never be dry. The main problem is getting new customers as competition is so high as web designers are all over, be it on freelancing sites, brick and mortar businessed etc.
- Mortgages and Property Care. It is wise to own a house as an income earner or just a place to live. But sometimes you want to yet your bank account doesn’t have enough for your dream property. The banks know that you can hardly go wrong with selling mortgages as they are a source of stable income and should a customer default, they have a collateral to nub. For this reason, it is common to find banks and mortgage finincers paying high to sell their rates and services to a prospect buyer. If you through in the competition, you will find this to be a very high rewarding niche.
- Home and Garden Care. The real estate industry is fast making a buzz online as part of their customer acquisition strategy since that’s where most people are now spending their free time, more than the old media like TV, radio et cetera. Gardening and landscaping go in hand with real estate as the two are better sold as a pair. There are normally a huge amount of trust to be won here as a house buyer is hardly likely to buy again and the prices here are in their thousands to millions of dollars. In some cases, making two sales a year is massive success for the realtor and for these and other reasons, this is a very high paying online niche.
- Online courses and Teaching. It’s definitely not for the sole reason that people no longer have time for school. No! The hidden trick here is mainly because online courses and training will eventually uspsell you something of a higher rewarding value in the process of the tail end of the course. Let’s say like recommending you a great college program.