This Popcash review 2023, reviews key functional features and services that will answer some common Popcash FAQs about the sign up process, Ads, payment and payout procedure, advertiser and publishers options…. At the end of this Popcash review, you should be able to make up your mind whether to start, continue or quit publishing or advertising with Popcash. This Popcash review is independent and this website is not owned by Popcash neither is this review an outright endorsement of Popcash services but rather an analytical look into Popcash as an advertising service.
Popcash Ad Network Review 2023
Popcash was founded in 2003 and is a privately held online ad network company. Their headquarters are in 1800 West Park Drive, Suite 300, Westborough, Massachusetts, 01581, United States.
|Sign up Fee:||FREE|
|Expert Rating:||4.2/5.0 ★★★★★|
|Contact:||24/7 Phone, Twitter, and Email Support, Extensive Online Help Center and Ticketing System.|
Popcash for Advertisers
Popcash is a perfect alternative to Google AdWords for advertisers. They are cheaper and advertising starts from as low as $5 among other offers. The following are some enticing Popcash features for advertisers:
- Customizable Ads (you can design your own ads).
- Many Ad formats and types to select.
- Ads Geo-targeting.
- Bid for specific sites you want your Ads to appear on.
- Sending your Ads to targeted publisher website mail lists.
- You can also promote your other listings from sites like Amazon, Ebay….
- Get a throwback for invalid clicks.
Popcash vs AdWords
For advertisers comparing Popcash vs Google Adwords, you will notice different in terms of value for money. This is mainly because traffic from Google is usually high quality and conversions are higher since the audience is usually targeted with relevant ads by smart googlebots. Google’s AdSense program also accepts only websites that meet their very high standard requirements compared to alternatives like Popcash.
Popcash Review for Publishers
For web publishers (bloggers, website owners, …) Using Popcash Ads is one of the great ways to monetize your website or blog. Each time a visitor to your website clicks on the Popcash Ads, you earn some money from the clicks and also from the conversions.
There are many ad formats and types you can select from.
Many publishers that use Popcash are either banned or were not approved by other top publisher Ad Networks like AdSense. Also if you are currently using AdSense, you can also use Popcash to increase your revenue from advertising. This is allowed by both Google AdSense and Popcash so long as you differentiate the two Ads appearances.
Popcash Publisher Requirements
- Traffic Minimum: None.
- Publisher Language Requirement: Primarily English, though ads can be used on pages in other languages with prior written consent from Popcash.
- Prohibited Publisher Content: None.
Popcash Sign Up And Approval Process
The Sign up process on PopCash is easy, anyone who has a website or blog can sign up on it. Popcash accepts almost all kind of websites except those which donâ€™t comply with their terms. You can read their terms on their website. They really quite have simple and liberal terms everyone can abide with.
Their Approval process is also easy as there are no much beaurocratic issues on PopCash. However, they review each and every website properly to maintain the network quality. Usually they review any website within 1 hour of submission but on weekends it may take up to 12 hours. It is also great at Popcash since even sites with low traffic get approved. And people don’t have to click on your ads, as long as they visit your site. The ads will be served and you still earn regardless of clicks. That’s how pop-under networks work literally.
In my case they reviewed my website within 1 hour of application and though I wasn’t that serious then I reached payout and cashed it the following week. They paid in time (less than 24 hours).
Popcash vs AdSense
When it comes to advertising for publishers when we compare Popcash vs AdSense, there is clearly a huge gap between them.
Can you use Popcash Ads and Google AdSense Ads together? The answer is yes. You can show both Popcash and AdSense ads on the same page. As AdSense states, if you choose to do so, then you should ensure that the two Ads are clearly distinct. How you do it depends on your ingenuity.
In terms of earnings and revenue share there is no doubt that AdSense is far much superior to Popcash. The Popcash CPM rates,… are lower than the AdSense rates.
Why then would someone chose Popcash over AdSense? I would say it is for these reasons; first, approval is instant, minimum payout threshold is low ($10 while AdSense is $100), and lastly AdSense only requires sites with huge traffic.
Popcash Earnings, Payout & Payment Methods
Popcash earnings payout threshold (amount to earn before withdrawing your Popcash earnings) is $10 for payments by PayPal. For payments by check, the payout threshold is $50.
PopCash processes payments on a daily basis. Usually all payments are made within 48 hours of request but it may take up to 4 days in some cases.
This ad network is great because it always pays on time. So, far i have never faced any delay in payments.
Recently Popcash reduced the PayPal fees, since now they make payments through mass payment options and as a result they now only charge $1 as fees on big payments where previously PayPal charged between 3-4% for each transaction. For example, if you request for a $100 payment, they charge $1 as fees and you get $99 in your account, which is pretty good.
We have even added a payment proof from them for your convenience below:
Popcash Payment Proof:
Popcash CPM Rates
Their cost per mile really matters with the source of traffic, bid price, niche of the advertisers, etc. You will notice that traffic from different countries bring in different CPM rates. Also certain advertisers pay higher than others because of competion for Ad space among other factors.
So what Popcash CPM rates may really vary based on a lot of issues at play. You can see an example in the report below:
How Much Does Popcash Pay Per Click?
This question is often asked by publishers opting to use Popcash. Well, since Popcash serves only search targeted Ads then the amount you get per click depends on the advertisers offers. The more your website attracts more valuable advertisers that compete for an Ad space the more you will earn. Earnings can start from as low as 0.05 per click or cpm Ads rates of $1 also depending on conversions.
What Constitutes a Conversion?
A completed conversion will depend on the type of ad that it originates from. In most cases, a conversion will involve the user completing a form, joining or signing up for a website, subscription, trial or service, or purchasing a product through the ad.
You will receive revenue for both the click and the conversion when the user completes both actions. If they do not complete the full requirements that the advertiser sets, you will still receive the revenue for the click but not for the partial conversion. Higher click through rates (CTR) lead to more conversions that lead to higher CPM rates which lead to more earnings. That’s basically how you earn per click or per 1000 impressions.
Here are some of the pros of Popcash web hosting service:
- Easy to Use: Popcash was created with the beginner in mind. The entire service, from start to finish, is intuitive. There is no learning curve. You’ll make the most of the service the first time you use it.
- Intuitive Interface: The entire design of Popcash is pleasing. It’s easy to navigate and find the tools/information you’re looking for. The control panel is especially intuitive, allowing you to create great ads in no time at all.
- Customized Color Scheme and Ad Placement: Most displaying advertising networks don’t give many options when it comes to placing ads. Not so with Popcash. The service allows you to customize each ads color scheme as well as its placement on your website.
- Low Minimum Payment: Popcash makes making money easy. A minimum payment of $10 is backed up by regular processing.
- Excellent Customer Support: Our favorite aspect of Popcash is their excellent customer support. We really can’t understand why more companies don’t follow suit. Have a question? It’s easy to contact a live representative by email or phone. And when you do reach them, they actually know what they’re talking about.
There aren’t many cons to using Popcash. Yet the display advertising network does have a few. These include its low earning potential and poor ad relevancy. We look at each of these cons in greater detail below:
- Low Earning Potential: The fact is that the earnings per click on Popcash are fairly low. You must have a lot of traffic or a very high click-through ratio to realize solid earnings. Unfortunately, this seems to be the case with almost every program that isn’t AdSense. So you just have to take it with a grain of salt.
Who is Popcash Best For?
Popcash is a decent Ads service. It’s great for:
- First-timers starting a simple blog or small website that still does get lots of traffic.
- Sites with traffic but have not been accepted into Google AdSense
- Sites looking to increase advertising revenue by combining Popcash Ads with AdSense ones.
- Sites with traffic but have been banned or suspended from Google AdSense program.
Excellent customer support is one of the factors that helps Popcash stand out from the pack. It’s much easier to talk to a support team member than most other display advertising networks, including Google AdSense.
They can be contacted 24/7 via Phone, Twitter, and Email. Their response time is usually less than a minute.
Verdict on Popcash
There isn’t any reason not to give Popcash a chance. It can be very effective when used by the right person on the right website. Yet don’t expect it to be your savior if you were booted off of AdSense.
Popcash is a smart ad network to use to complement other ad networks or to use while waiting to get approved by them. It’s quick and easy to set up so you don’t have to invest a lot of time upfront. Approval is likewise quick and just about every website will be accepted.
All in all, Popcash is worth checking out. It’s one of the better alternatives to Google AdSense, although it still has a long way to go to catch up. It will be interesting to see how this particular ad network evolves in the future as its popularity increases. Click here to get started.
Don’t have a website to monetize yet? Click here to make your website today!