MonetizeMore Review 2021 – Earnings, MonetizeMore vs AdSense, CPM Ads Rates …THN
This MonetizeMore review 2021, reviews key functional features and services that will answer some common MonetizeMore FAQs about the sign up process, Ads, payment and payout procedure, advertiser and publishers options…. At the end of this MonetizeMore review, you should be able to make up your mind whether to start, continue or quit publishing or advertising with MonetizeMore. This MonetizeMore review is independent and this website is not owned by MonetizeMore neither is this review an outright endorsement of MonetizeMore services but rather an analytical look into MonetizeMore as an advertising service.
MonetizeMore Ad Network Review 2021
MonetizeMore was founded in 2010 and is a privately held online ad network company. Their headquarters are in 770 Fisgard St., Victoria, BC, Canada, V8W 0A8.
|Sign up Fee:||FREE|
|Expert Rating:||4.7/5.0 ★★★★★|
|Contact:||24/7, Twitter, and Email Support, Extensive Online Help Center and Ticketing System.|
MonetizeMore Review for Advertisers
MonetizeMore is considered reliable and convenient to advertisers. They are cheaper and serve only targeted Ads. Your Ads will only appear on sites with related content for the keywords and phrases you bid for. Another notable thing is that you are allowed to bid for advertising spaces on specific sites you want that display MonetizeMore Ads. The following are some MonetizeMore features for advertisers:
- Customized Ads (you can design your own ads).
- Many Ad formats and types to select including for mobile phones.
- Search and Geo-targeted Ads.
- Bid for specific sites you want your Ads to appear on.
- Get a throwback for invalid clicks and impressions.
MonetizeMore vs AdWords
For advertisers comparing MonetizeMore vs Google Adwords, you will notice different in terms of value for money. This is mainly because traffic from Google is usually high quality and conversions are higher since the audience is usually targeted with relevant ads by smart googlebots. Google’s AdSense program also accepts only websites that meet their very high standard requirements compared to alternatives like MonetizeMore.
MonetizeMore Review for Publishers
For web publishers (bloggers, website owners, …) Using MonetizeMore Ads is one of the great ways to monetize your website or blog. Each time a visitor to your website clicks on the MonetizeMore Ads, you earn some money from the clicks and also from the conversions.
For publishers interested in displaying advertisements rather than recirculating traffic, MonetizeMore reports an average RPM of $1-3 with no cap. Advertisements have a 100% worldwide fill rate and can be shown on all devices and locations. Publishers who are familiar with Google AdSense or other display ad networks will likely find familiar territory in MonetizeMore’s offerings, with similar functionality and options available.
There are many ad formats and types you can select from.
Many publishers that use MonetizeMore are either banned or were not approved by other top publisher Ad Networks like AdSense. Also if you are currently using AdSense, you can also use MonetizeMore to increase your revenue from advertising. This is allowed by both Google AdSense and MonetizeMore so long as you differentiate the two Ads appearances.
MonetizeMore Publisher Requirements
- Traffic Minimum: 500k page views per month.
- Publisher Language Requirement: Primarily English, though ads can be used on pages in other languages with prior written consent from MonetizeMore.
- Prohibited Publisher Content: For AdX, must 100% adhere to Google terms and conditions. For premium publisher and MonetizeMore Demand, must adhere to the terms and conditions of each ad network implemented within the publisher’s ad inventory.
MonetizeMore Approval Process
Their approval process is automatic. You will be able to start promoting their ads as soon as you sign up. As long as you don’t violate any of their publisher terms listed below, you should have no problem entering and staying within the network. Website verification is required in order to prove ownership, as well as phone verification.
MonetizeMore vs AdSense
When it comes to advertising for publishers when we compare MonetizeMore vs AdSense, there is clearly a huge gap between them.
Can you use MonetizeMore Ads and Google AdSense Ads together? The answer is yes. You can show both MonetizeMore and AdSense ads on the same page. As AdSense states, if you choose to do so, then you should ensure that the two Ads are clearly distinct. How you do it depends on your ingenuity.
In terms of earnings and revenue share there is no doubt that AdSense is far much superior to MonetizeMore. The MonetizeMore CPM rates,… are lower than the AdSense rates.
MonetizeMore Earnings, Payout & Payment Methods
MonetizeMore earnings payout threshold (amount to earn before withdrawing your MonetizeMore earnings) is $50 for payments by PayPal and bank wire. For payments by check, the payout threshold is $50.
Signing up for MonetizeMore is easy. MonetizeMore sign up is free and takes less than 3 minutes. MonetizeMore reviews your website after signing up. When you get accepted into their program, you’ll need to paste the Ads HTML codes to your site for the Ads to show. There is more that you’ll learn about MonetizeMore when you are a publisher. .
How Much Does MonetizeMore Pay Per Click?
This question is often asked by publishers opting to use MonetizeMore. Well, since MonetizeMore serves only search targeted Ads then the amount you get per click depends on the advertisers offers. The more your website attracts more valuable advertisers that compete for an Ad space the more you will earn. Earnings can start from as low as 0.05 per click or cpm Ads rates of $1 also depending on conversions.
What Constitutes a Conversion?
A completed conversion will depend on the type of ad that it originates from. In most cases, a conversion will involve the user completing a form, joining or signing up for a website, subscription, trial or service, or purchasing a product through the ad.
You will receive revenue for both the click and the conversion when the user completes both actions. If they do not complete the full requirements that the advertiser sets, you will still receive the revenue for the click but not for the partial conversion. Higher click through rates (CTR) lead to more conversions that lead to higher CPM rates which lead to more earnings. That’s basically how you earn per click or per 1000 impressions.
Here are some of the pros of MonetizeMore web hosting service:
- Easy to Use: MonetizeMore was created with the beginner in mind. The entire service, from start to finish, is intuitive. There is no learning curve. You’ll make the most of the service the first time you use it.
- Good customer service: Available through phone or email, MonetizeMore responds to inquiries relatively rapidly, and most likely faster than some of the other advertisement networks you may have worked with. Traffic exchange networks are a dime a dozen, but MonetizeMore is a great example of what customer service should look like—for other traffic recirculating setups, it’s often nonexistent.
- Intuitive Interface: The entire design of MonetizeMore is pleasing. It’s easy to navigate and find the tools/information you’re looking for. The control panel is especially intuitive, allowing you to create great ads in no time at all.
- Low minimum payment: This network offers a comparatively low minimum payout of $50 USD with PayPal and wire transfer .
- Customized Color Scheme and Ad Placement: Most displaying advertising networks don’t give many options when it comes to placing ads. Not so with MonetizeMore. The service allows you to customize each ads color scheme as well as its placement on your website.
- Ease of integration: MonetizeMore’s widgets are simple to create, customize, and integrate into your currently existing website design.
There aren’t many cons to using MonetizeMore. Yet the display advertising network does have a few. These include its low earning potential and poor ad relevancy. We look at each of these cons in greater detail below:
- Ad relevance could be fine tuned: Ad and traffic exchange displays could be slightly better in terms of relevance. MonetizeMore displays “top internet stories” which, while attractive to many audiences, could be slightly better if you had more fine-tuning options to make the content as relevant to your audience’s interests as possible.
- Low earning potential: MonetizeMore RPM of $1-3 isn’t terrible, but most publishers should expect earnings to be on the lower end of that spectrum. Display ads through MonetizeMore and similar networks are ideal for publishers with large traffic numbers or an audience willing to engage and place clicks.
- Few payment options: It would be nice to have payment options outside of bank wires and PayPal, but to be fair these are likely the payment methods which most publishers will prefer.
Who is MonetizeMore Best For?
MonetizeMore is a decent Ads service. It’s great for:
- Sites with traffic but have not been accepted into Google AdSense
- Sites looking to increase advertising revenue by combining MonetizeMore Ads with AdSense ones.
- Sites with traffic but have been banned or suspended from Google AdSense program.
Excellent customer support is one of the factors that helps MonetizeMore stand out from the pack. It’s much easier to talk to a support team member than most other display advertising networks, including Google AdSense.
They can be contacted 24/7 via Phone, Twitter, and Email. Their response time is usually less than a minute.
Verdict on MonetizeMore
There isn’t any reason not to give MonetizeMore a chance. It can be very effective when used by the right person on the right website. Yet don’t expect it to be your savior if you were booted off of AdSense.
MonetizeMore is a smart ad network to use to complement other ad networks or to use while waiting to get approved by them. It’s quick and easy to set up so you don’t have to invest a lot of time upfront. Approval is likewise quick and just about every website will be accepted.
All in all, MonetizeMore is worth checking out. It’s one of the better alternatives to Google AdSense, although it still has a long way to go to catch up. It will be interesting to see how this particular ad network evolves in the future as its popularity increases. Click here to get started.
Don’t have a website to monetize yet? Click here to make your website today!