Bidvertiser Review 2020 – Earnings, Bidvertiser vs AdSense, CPM Ads Rates …THN
This Bidvertiser review 2020, reviews key functional features and services that will answer some common Bidvertiser FAQs about the sign up process, Ads, payment and payout procedure, advertiser and publishers options…. At the end of this Bidvertiser review, you should be able to make up your mind whether to start, continue or quit publishing or advertising with Bidvertiser. This Bidvertiser review is independent and this website is not owned by Bidvertiser neither is this review an outright endorsement of Bidvertiser services but rather an analytical look into Bidvertiser as an advertising service.
Bidvertiser Ad Network Review 2020
Bidvertiser was founded in 2008 and is a privately held online ad network company. Their headquarters are in United States.
|Sign up Fee:||FREE|
|Expert Rating:||4.3/5.0 ★★★★★|
|Contact:||24/7 Phone, Chat, Twitter, and Email Support, Extensive Online Help Center and Ticketing System.|
Bidvertiser for Advertisers
As stated earlier, Bidvertiser is a perfect alternative to Google AdWords for advertisers. They are cheaper and advertising starts from as low as $5. The following are some Bidvertiser features for advertisers:
- Customized Ads (you can design your own ads).
- Many Ad formats and types to select.
- Ads Geo-targeting.
- Bid for specific sites you want your Ads to appear on.
- You can also promote your other listings from sites like Amazon, Ebay….
- Get a refund for invalid clicks.
Bidvertiser vs AdWords
For advertisers comparing Bidvertiser vs Google Adwords, you will notice different in terms of value for money. This is mainly because traffic from Google is usually high quality and conversions are higher since the audience is usually targeted with relevant ads by smart googlebots. Google’s AdSense program also accepts only websites that meet their very high standard requirements compared to alternatives like Bidvertiser.
Bidvertiser for Publishers
For web publishers (bloggers, website owners, …) Bidvertiser is one of the great ways to monetize you website or blog. Bidvertiser allows you to paste HTML codes to your site or blog for the Ads to show. Each time a visitor to your website and clicks on the Bidvertiser Ads, you earn some money from the clicks and also from the conversions.
The Bidvertiser toolbar enables you to track the activities of the Ads on your website or blog. You can use the Bidvertiser toolbar to customize the Ads to show on your web pages. There are many ad formats and types you can select from. The Ad types include banners, text-link ads, photo-text ads,… and much more.
Many publishers that use Bidvertiser are either banned or were not approved by other publisher Ad Networks like AdSense. Also if you are currently using AdSense, you can also use Bidvertiser to increase your revenue from advertising. This is allowed by both Google AdSense and Bidvertiser so long as you differentiate the two Ads appearances.
Bidvertiser Publisher Requirements
- Traffic Minimum: None.
- Publisher Language Requirement: Primarily English, though ads can be used on pages in other languages with prior written consent from Bidvertiser.
- Prohibited Publisher Content: Bidvertiser reserves the right to refuse service to any website. Though most legal websites are excepted, those with excessive profanity, illicit drugs, pornography, gambling, and hacking/cracking are not. Furthermore, use is restricted for sites that sell alcohol, counterfeit/stolen items, prescription drugs, tobacco, body parts/fluids, hazardous substances, weaponry, explosives, ammunition, and fireworks. Websites that contain offensive propaganda or promote hate, violence, and racial intolerance are also banned. Finally, websites that contain manipulative content or construction to improve search engine rankings are also not allowed.
Bidvertiser Approval Process
Their approval process is automatic. You will be able to start promoting their ads as soon as you sign up. As long as you don’t violate any of their publisher terms listed below, you should have no problem entering and staying within the network. Website verification is required in order to prove ownership, as well as phone verification.
Bidvertiser vs AdSense
When it comes to advertising for publishers when we compare Bidvertiser vs AdSense, there is clearly a huge gap between them.
Can you use Bidvertiser Ads and Google AdSense Ads together? The answer is yes. You can show both Bidvertiser and AdSense ads on the same page. As AdSense states, if you choose to do so, then you should ensure that the two Ads are clearly distinct. How you do it depends on your ingenuity.
In terms of earnings and revenue share there is no doubt that AdSense is far much superior to Bidvertiser. The Bidvertiser CPM rates,… are lower than the AdSense rates.
Bidvertiser Earnings, Payout & Payment Methods
Publishers earn a lot with Bidvertiser. The Bidvertiser earnings are mainly from Ad clicks and conversion.
The Bidvertiser earnings payout threshold (amount to earn before withdrawing your Bidvertiser earnings) is $10 for payments by PayPal and Payza. For payments by check and Wire transfer, the payout threshold is $100 and $500 respectfully.
Signing up for Bidvertiser is the easiest thing. Bidvertiser sign up is free and takes less than 3 minutes. Unlike other Ad Networks, Bidvertiser review your website within less than seconds after sign up and as soon as you paste the Ads HTML codes on your site, the Ads starts showing. Thare is more that you’ll learn when you are a publisher at Bidvertiser. You can sign up as a publisher on Bidvertiser.
How Much Does Bidvertiser Pay Per Click?
This question is often asked by publishers opting to use Bidvertiser. Well, since Bidvertiser serves only search targeted Ads then the amount you get per click depends on the advertisers offers. The more your website attracts more valuable advertisers that compete for an Ad space the more you will earn. Earnings can start from as low as 0.05 per click or cpm Ads rates of $1 also depending on conversions.
What Constitutes a Conversion?
A completed conversion will depend on the type of ad that it originates from. In most cases, a conversion will involve the user completing a form, joining or signing up for a website, subscription, trial or service, or purchasing a product through the ad.
You will receive revenue for both the click and the conversion when the user completes both actions. If they do not complete the full requirements that the advertiser sets, you will still receive the revenue for the click but not for the partial conversion. Higher click through rates (CTR) lead to more conversions that lead to higher CPM rates which lead to more earnings. That’s basically how you earn per click or per 1000 impressions.
Here are some of the pros of Bidvertiser web hosting service:
- 2-Tiered Ad Revenue System: A unique aspect about BidVertiser is that they will also mix CPM and CPA payments model along with the traditional CPC model, thus not only will a publisher be able to earn per click, they will also be able to generate some serious income if those clicks turn into conversions.
- Easy to Use: Bidvertiser was created with the beginner in mind. The entire service, from start to finish, is intuitive. There is no learning curve. You’ll make the most of the service the first time you use it.
- Intuitive Interface: The entire design of Bidvertiser is pleasing. It’s easy to navigate and find the tools/information you’re looking for. The control panel is especially intuitive, allowing you to create great ads in no time at all.
- Customized Color Scheme and Ad Placement: Most displaying advertising networks don’t give many options when it comes to placing ads. Not so with Bidvertiser. The service allows you to customize each ads color scheme as well as its placement on your website.
- Low Minimum Payment: Bidvertiser makes making money easy. A minimum payment of $10 is backed up by regular processing.
- Excellent Customer Support: Our favorite aspect of Bidvertiser is their excellent customer support. We really can’t understand why more companies don’t follow suit. Have a question? It’s easy to contact a live representative by email or phone. And when you do reach them, they actually know what they’re talking about.
There aren’t many cons to using Bidvertiser. Yet the display advertising network does have a few. These include its low earning potential and poor ad relevancy. We look at each of these cons in greater detail below:
- Mediocre Earning Potential: The fact is that the earnings per click on Bidvertiser are fairly low. You must have a lot of traffic or a very high click-through ratio to realize solid earnings. Unfortunately, this seems to be the case with almost every program that isn’t AdSense. So you just have to take it with a grain of salt.
- Poor Ad Relevancy: We complained about it enough above that you probably get the point – Bidvertiser boasts relatively mediocre ad relevancy. The ads they display on your website likely won’t match what your content is about. On top of this, they look sort of “cookie cutter” in nature and don’t do much to catch the eye.
Who is Bidvertiser Best For?
Bidvertiser is a decent Ads service. It’s great for:
- First-timers starting a simple blog or small website that still does get lots of traffic.
- Sites with traffic but have not been accepted into Google AdSense
- Sites looking to increase advertising revenue by combining Bidvertiser Ads with AdSense ones.
- Sites with traffic but have been banned or suspended from Google AdSense program.
Excellent customer support is one of the factors that helps Bidvertiser stand out from the pack. It’s much easier to talk to a support team member than most other display advertising networks, including Google AdSense.
They can be contacted 24/7 via Phone, Twitter, and Email. Their response time is usually less than a minute.
Verdict on Bidvertiser
There isn’t any reason not to give Bidvertiser a chance. It can be very effective when used by the right person on the right website. Yet don’t expect it to be your savior if you were booted off of AdSense.
Bidvertiser is a smart ad network to use to complement other ad networks or to use while waiting to get approved by them. It’s quick and easy to set up so you don’t have to invest a lot of time upfront. Approval is likewise quick and just about every website will be accepted.
All in all, Bidvertiser is worth checking out. It’s one of the better alternatives to Google AdSense, although it still has a long way to go to catch up. It will be interesting to see how this particular ad network evolves in the future as its popularity increases. Click here to get started.
Don’t have a website to monetize yet? Click here to make your website today!