AdMaker Review 2022 – Earnings, AdMaker vs AdSense, CPM Ads Rates …THN
This AdMaker review 2022, reviews key functional features and services that will answer some common AdMaker FAQs about the sign up process, Ads, payment and payout procedure, advertiser and publishers options…. At the end of this AdMaker review, you should be able to make up your mind whether to start, continue or quit publishing or advertising with AdMaker. This AdMaker review is independent and this website is not owned by AdMaker neither is this review an outright endorsement of AdMaker services but rather an analytical look into AdMaker as an advertising service.
AdMaker Review for Advertisers
AdMaker is considered reliable and convenient to advertisers. They are cheaper and serve only targeted Ads. Your Ads will only appear on sites with related content for the keywords and phrases you bid for. Another notable thing is that you are allowed to bid for advertising spaces on specific sites you want that display AdMaker Ads. The following are some AdMaker features for advertisers:
- Customized Ads (you can design your own ads).
- Many Ad formats and types to select including for mobile phones.
- Search and Geo-targeted Ads.
- Bid for specific sites you want your Ads to appear on.
- Get a throwback for invalid clicks and impressions.
AdMaker vs AdWords
For advertisers comparing AdMaker vs Google Adwords, you will notice different in terms of value for money. This is mainly because traffic from Google is usually high quality and conversions are higher since the audience is usually targeted with relevant ads by smart googlebots. Google’s AdSense program also accepts only websites that meet their very high standard requirements compared to alternatives like AdMaker.
AdMaker Review for Publishers
For web publishers (bloggers, website owners, …) Using AdMaker Ads is one of the great ways to monetize your website or blog. Each time a visitor to your website clicks on the AdMaker Ads, you earn some money from the clicks and also from the conversions.
There are many ad formats and types you can select from.
Many publishers that use AdMaker are either banned or were not approved by other top publisher Ad Networks like AdSense. Also if you are currently using AdSense, you can also use AdMaker to increase your revenue from advertising. This is allowed by both Google AdSense and AdMaker so long as you differentiate the two Ads appearances.
AdMaker Publisher Requirements
- Traffic Minimum: None.
- Publisher Language Requirement: Primarily English, though ads can be used on pages in other languages with prior written consent from AdMaker.
- Prohibited Publisher Content: AdMaker reserves the right to refuse service to any website. Though most legal websites are excepted, those with excessive profanity, illicit drugs, pornography, gambling, and hacking/cracking are not. Furthermore, use is restricted for sites that sell alcohol, counterfeit/stolen items, prescription drugs, tobacco, body parts/fluids, hazardous substances, weaponry, explosives, ammunition, and fireworks. Websites that contain offensive propaganda or promote hate, violence, and racial intolerance are also banned. Finally, websites that contain manipulative content or construction to improve search engine rankings are also not allowed.
AdMaker Approval Process
Their approval process is automatic. You will be able to start promoting their ads as soon as you sign up. As long as you don’t violate any of their publisher terms listed below, you should have no problem entering and staying within the network. Website verification is required in order to prove ownership, as well as phone verification.
AdMaker vs AdSense
When it comes to advertising for publishers when we compare AdMaker vs AdSense, there is clearly a huge gap between them.
Can you use AdMaker Ads and Google AdSense Ads together? The answer is yes. You can show both AdMaker and AdSense ads on the same page. As AdSense states, if you choose to do so, then you should ensure that the two Ads are clearly distinct. How you do it depends on your ingenuity.
In terms of earnings and revenue share there is no doubt that AdSense is far much superior to AdMaker. The AdMaker CPM rates,… are lower than the AdSense rates.
AdMaker Earnings, Payout & Payment Methods
AdMaker earnings payout threshold (amount to earn before withdrawing your AdMaker earnings) is $20 for payments by PayPal and bank wire.
Signing up for AdMaker is easy. AdMaker sign up is free and takes less than 3 minutes. AdMaker reviews your website after signing up. When you get accepted into their program, you’ll need to paste the Ads HTML codes to your site for the Ads to show. There is more that you’ll learn about AdMaker when you are a publisher. .
How Much Does AdMaker Pay Per Click?
This question is often asked by publishers opting to use AdMaker. Well, since AdMaker serves only search targeted Ads then the amount you get per click depends on the advertisers offers. The more your website attracts more valuable advertisers that compete for an Ad space the more you will earn. Earnings can start from as low as 0.05 per click or cpm Ads rates of $1 also depending on conversions.
What Constitutes a Conversion?
A completed conversion will depend on the type of ad that it originates from. In most cases, a conversion will involve the user completing a form, joining or signing up for a website, subscription, trial or service, or purchasing a product through the ad.
You will receive revenue for both the click and the conversion when the user completes both actions. If they do not complete the full requirements that the advertiser sets, you will still receive the revenue for the click but not for the partial conversion. Higher click through rates (CTR) lead to more conversions that lead to higher CPM rates which lead to more earnings. That’s basically how you earn per click or per 1000 impressions.
Here are some of the pros of AdMaker web hosting service:
- Weekly payments that are paid on time.
- Easy to Use: AdMaker was created with the beginner in mind. The entire service, from start to finish, is intuitive. There is no learning curve. You’ll make the most of the service the first time you use it.
- Intuitive Interface: The entire design of AdMaker is pleasing. It’s easy to navigate and find the tools/information you’re looking for. The control panel is especially intuitive, allowing you to create great ads in no time at all.
- Customized Color Scheme and Ad Placement: Most displaying advertising networks don’t give many options when it comes to placing ads. Not so with AdMaker. The service allows you to customize each ads color scheme as well as its placement on your website.
- Low Minimum Payment: AdMaker makes making money easy. A minimum payment of $20 is backed up by regular processing.
- Excellent Customer Support: Our favorite aspect of AdMaker is their excellent customer support. We really can’t understand why more companies don’t follow suit. Have a question? It’s easy to contact a live representative by email or phone. And when you do reach them, they actually know what they’re talking about.
There aren’t many cons to using AdMaker. Yet the display advertising network does have a few. These include its low earning potential and poor ad relevancy. We look at each of these cons in greater detail below:
- Mediocre Earning Potential: The fact is that the earnings per click on AdMaker are fairly low. You must have a lot of traffic or a very high click-through ratio to realize solid earnings. Unfortunately, this seems to be the case with almost every program that isn’t AdSense. So you just have to take it with a grain of salt.
- Poor Ad Relevancy: We complained about it enough above that you probably get the point – AdMaker boasts relatively mediocre ad relevancy. The ads they display on your website likely won’t match what your content is about. On top of this, they look sort of “cookie cutter” in nature and don’t do much to catch the eye.
Who is AdMaker Best For?
AdMaker is a decent Ads service. It’s great for:
- First-timers starting a simple blog or small website that still does get lots of traffic.
- Sites with traffic but have not been accepted into Google AdSense
- Sites looking to increase advertising revenue by combining AdMaker Ads with AdSense ones.
- Sites with traffic but have been banned or suspended from Google AdSense program.
Excellent customer support is one of the factors that helps AdMaker stand out from the pack. It’s much easier to talk to a support team member than most other display advertising networks, including Google AdSense.
They can be contacted 24/7 via Phone, Twitter, and Email. Their response time is usually less than a minute.
Verdict on AdMaker
There isn’t any reason not to give AdMaker a chance. It can be very effective when used by the right person on the right website. Yet don’t expect it to be your savior if you were booted off of AdSense.
AdMaker is a smart ad network to use to complement other ad networks or to use while waiting to get approved by them. It’s quick and easy to set up so you don’t have to invest a lot of time upfront. Approval is likewise quick and just about every website will be accepted.
All in all, AdMaker is worth checking out. It’s one of the better alternatives to Google AdSense, although it still has a long way to go to catch up. It will be interesting to see how this particular ad network evolves in the future as its popularity increases. Click here to get started.
Don’t have a website to monetize yet? Click here to make your website today!