Top 10 Highest Google AdSense Earners 2019 – 2020 ListTHN
In 2019, the top 10 highest Google AdSense earners in the world made good money. So how much do the top Google AdSense earners in 2020 make precisely? If you already have a website then you may have already used Google AdSense or other AdSense alternatives as a way of earning with your website. You have a feel of earning through your website, and in this case using top ad networks such as Google AdSense. One vital thing you have noticed is that you can’t make much with Adsense on a blog/site with a low traffic. Meaning that the top Adsense earners in India, in US, in the UK, Africa … and the list is endless; in the whole world,, have big popular sites with high traffic. See clean, popular and working ways increasing traffic to your website
But that does not mean you won’t earn from AdSense right? Since everyone is making some cash (from $2/month to thousands of dollars a month). This article is written top give you hope of making it with Google AdSense. So who are some of these highest AdSense earners in the world and their sites? Here is what Google state about the top AdSense earners. The list is not full and does not necessarily mean that they are the undisputed top Google AdSense earners but rather success stories. Here they are:
The above are some of the top AdSense earners (AdSense success stories) as quoted by Google. But notice that we did not quote their earnings and traffic since Google does not state and we also do not claim to know, or perhaps this may be a violation of some kind of rights …, and also maybe Google AdSense policies thus it does not help knowing that bit of information, instead increase your own traffic, learn from it and share your success story. However, according to traffic, this is what some top AdSense earners claim to get:
- Above 5 million page views/month and above = (More than $4000 per month)
- 5 million page views/month and below = (Around $2000 per month and/or more)
- Above 20 thousand page views/month and above = ($200 per month and/or more)
- 20 thousand page views/month and below = (less than $100 per month)
So how much do the highest Google AdSense earners in the world get? Some top AdSense earners in the world have shared their success stories while others have their AdSense earnings figures estimated or leaked to the web. The list below shows some notable top 10 AdSense earners on the web, their traffic estimates by the site niche and their estimated AdSense earnings:
Highest Top 10 AdSense Earners in the World 2020
Here are some of the top 10 highest Google AdSense earners in the world in 2020. They may not necessarily be the biggest and these numbers are just estimates from the internet, it could be higher or lower;
10. Amit Agarwal (labnol.org)
Amit Agarwal an Indian blogger and software engineer by profession; after his retirement as a Software Engineer, started blogging about technology way back in 2004 growing into a lead Tech Blogger not only in India but also the world.
- Website: labnol.org (Registered in 2005)
- Blog Category: Technology
- Earning: $80,000/month
- Daily Page Views: 550,000
- Daily Unique Visitors: 270,000
9. Jeremy Schoemaker (ShoeMoney.com)
Jeremy Schoemaker is an internet entrepreneur and founder of ShoeMoney media. You can most likely bump into him at Search Engine and/OR Affiliate Marketing conferences giving lectures. While studying at Western Illinois University, Schoemaker founded his first online business making Mac gaming sites before launching ShoeMoney.com in 2003 – a blog about finance and web monetization. ShoeMoney’s blog was named Best Affiliate Marketing Blog of 2006 by Search Engine Journal. In 2010, Schoemaker also won Fast Company’s Influence Project, getting more than 500,000 clicks by tapping into his online followers.
- Website: www.shoemoney.com (Registered in 2003)
- Blog Category: Skills to pay the bills
- Earning: $150,000/month
- Daily Page Views: 700,000
- Daily Unique Visitors: 900,000
8. Perez Hilton (PerezHilton.com)
Perez Hilton (not his real name) is an American celebrity gossip blogger, columnist and TV personality. Perez Hilton whose real name is Mario Armando Lavandeira, Jr was born and raised in Miami, Florida, USA. After his high school graduation in 1996, the aspiring actor received a scholarship to New York University where he started his professional career as an Actor. Perez Hilton would later get into much showbiz troubles and later felt like he couldn’t manage this career and took the celebrity news blogging career path something which in his view, it seemed easy to venture into.
- Website: www.perezhilton.com (Registered in 2005)
- Blog Category: Celebrities activities
- Earning: $300,000/month
- Daily Page Views: 10,500,000
- Daily Unique Visitors: 1,700,000
7. Michael Arrington (techcrunch.com)
Michael Arrington is the American founder and former co-editor of TechCrunch, a blog covering the Silicon Valley technology start-up communities and the wider technology field in USA and elsewhere. He was born and breed in Huntington Beach, California, Arrington later attending the University of California, and also graduating from Claremont McKenna College with a major in economics. He later joined Stanford Law School and graduated in 1995 and later practiced corporate and securities law at O’Melveny & Myers, and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
He left his Law practice and then thought about do something different so he started Techcrunch in 2011 – the world’s most popular technology site.
- Website: www.techcrunch.com (Registered in 2011)
- Blog Category: Technology
- Earning: $350,000/month
- Daily Page Views: 16,500,000
- Daily Unique Visitors: 2,005,000
6. Markus Frind (pof.com)Markus Frind is a German internet entrepreneur – the CEO and Founder of PlentyofFish(POF), one of the world’s biggest dating site. The website up until 2014, had revenues reach up to 100 million US dollars with 75 employees under its roof majorly computer programmers, networking and customer service representatives. On July 14, 2015 PlentyofFish (pof.com) was sold to The Match Group, a matching company for $575 million USD.
- Website: www.pof.com (Registered in 2003)
- Blog Category: Online dating
- Earning: $450,000/month
- Daily Page Views: 19,700,000
- Daily Unique Visitors: 2,200,000
5. Kevin Rose (digg.com)
Kevin Rose was born in Redding, California and lived in Oregon before his family moved to Las Vegas, Nevada where he spent most of his childhood. He became an Eagle Scout with the Boy Scouts of America and later transferred to Southeast Career and Technical Academy for high school (formerly Vo-Tech High School) based in Las Vegas in 1992. He then attended the University of Nevada, Las Vegas and majored in Computer Science but dropped out in 1998 and later started his career as a programmer in two dot-com startups through CMGI before starting digg.com in 2003. Between 2012 and 2014, he was a venture partner at Google Ventures and currently also serving as a board member for the Tony Hawk Foundation.
- Website: www.digg.com (Registered in 2003)
- Blog Category: Sharing contents
- Earning: $500,000/month
- Daily Page Views: 25,300,000
- Daily Unique Visitors: 3,115,000
4. Shawn Hogan (digitalpoint.com)
Shawn Hogan is the CEO and founder of Digital Point Solutions a website he started in 1999. The website is very useful to bloggers, web developers and internet marketers alike since it covers a scope of information about web developing, SEO, Internet marketing, blogging et cetera.
- Website: www.forums.digitalpoint.com (Registered in 1999)
- Blog Category: Blogging, Marketing, SEO guide
- Earning: $550,000/month
- Daily Page Views: 27,350,000
- Daily Unique Visitors: 3,440,000
3. Courtney Rosen (eHow.com)
Courtney Rosen is the founder of eHow.com, a popular ‘how to guides’ website that produces step by step instructions. eHow was founded in 1999 and since then has grown so popular. It is a site that allows anyone to publish an online guide within their areas of profession.
- Website: www.ehow.com (Registered in 1999)
- Blog Category: How to’s tutorials about different stuff
- Earning: $650,000/month
- Daily Page Views: 31,400,000
- Daily Unique Visitors: 3,950,000
2. Pete Cashmore (mashable.com)
Pete Cashmore is the CEO and Founder of Mashable which he founded in 2005 as young 19 year old teenager while living in Banchory, North Scotland. Pete would later leave his studies, not joining University as Mashable continued to become so popular on the internet.
When he started Mashable, Pete never disclosed te idea to anyone not even his parents. He put so much work to it engaging in writing at every given opportunity. He is a true defination of the phrase, ‘hard work pays’.
- Website: www.mashable.com (Registered in 2005)
- Blog Category: Technology
- Earning: $1,400,000/month
- Daily Page Views: 37,320,000
- Daily Unique Visitors: 4,160,000
1. Jack Herrick (WikiHow.com)
Jack Herrick is the CEO and founder of wikiHow. He is an internet entrepreneur with notable projects under his belt that include wikiHow, Luminescent Technologies, and BigTray. On January 2005, Jack started wikiHow as a How to’s tutorials and guide site that works in a similar fashion as eHow.
- Website: www.wikihow.com (Registered in 2005)
- Blog Category: How to’s tutorials
- Earning: $1,800,000/month
- Daily Page Views: 12,000,000
- Daily Unique Visitors: 1,950,000
As you have seen, the top AdSense earners get lots of traffic to their websites from search engines. Here are some ways to increase traffic. Work on it and good luck!!!
NOTE: Use Google Analytics to check your site stats. Most Alexa metrics are not certified hence may offer conflicting stats. Uncertified Alexa metrics are only estimates and not the actual traffic quote.
The information here cannot be guaranteed to exactly true and may be challenged. Furthermore the purpose of this post is to expand your context on Google AdSense earnings. Though stated that it is not a get-rich-quick program, you can actually use it to supplement your daily income, monetize your web traffic, cover your hosting fees … whatever you like. We recommend starting your own website or blog to see how much you can earn from AdSense. For the full Google AdSense tutorial, see our step by step guide on how to make money with Google AdSense