The Gbets registration bonus is one of the best incentives on the market for those looking to start their gaming journey. With the Gbets karibu bonus, players are afforded an opportunity to enjoy a wide array of sports betting, virtual and casino betting opportunities that they wouldn’t normally have access to due to their limited funds or skill level. This bonus is not only great for first-time players, but it’s also great for experienced bettors who want to maximize their returns. In this page, we shall review Gbets South Africa’s promotions, Gbets app, free bet offers, Gbets login and sign up procedures, and how to claim or redeem the offers. In addition to the betting platform et al.
To use Gbets South Africa, users need to create an account on the platform by providing personal information like cell phone number, name, and in some instances, email addresses. Once registered one must make a deposit before wagering. This deposit matches a 100% bonus on the amount. That is, if you register for the first time and make a deposit of R1,000, in turn, you will receive a free amount of equal value to bet with (i.e, R1,000 free bet). Once the account is set up, you can browse the available sports events or casino games, place bets, and potentially win real money which you can withdraw instantaneously.
If you want other great bonus amounts, just jump over to our bonus section and register for a great offer.
|Betting Site||Bonus Amount||Get Bonus|
|1. Fafabet||Get Bonus!|
|2. YesPlay||Get Bonus!|
|3. Playabets||Get Bonus!|
|4. PariPesa||Get Bonus!|
|5. Gbets||Get Bonus!|
|6. 10Bet||Get Bonus!|
How to use the Gbets Promo Code during Registration
To get the Gbets South Africa registration bonus, follow the steps below:
- Open Gbets promo page.
- Navigate to the register tab at the top menu.
- Key in you details and use Gbets promo code: THN
- Click on register to finalize the process
- Login to your account
- On the “My Account” tab, navigate to “Account Settings” and click to accept the offer
- Once done, make the required minimum deposit
- The deposit bonus will be automatically credited to your account.
Throughout this article, we shall walk you through each of those steps for claiming your Gbets South Africa registration bonus, Gbets login procedure, the sign up process and so on.
Gbets South Africa Registration Bonus
The Gbets South Africa welcome bonus is a 100% match on your first deposit amount up to a maximum of R5,000. Only new punters can use this bonus for wagering on the sportsbook. For new bettors joining the Gbets South Africa Casino, typically, the welcome bonus is 10,000% of the first deposit. The registration bonus is rolled 5X at minimum 1.4 odds. The initial deposit should be at least R17 to qualify and one must claim their bonus within the stipulated time. The minimum bet amount should be R17 &/or above. Deposits & withdrawals are relatively fast with options such as mobile money, bank cards, online wallets, etc. More on how Gbets bonus works explained below.
That stated, Gbets South Africa offers a weekly 100% bonus to regular punters on Saturdays, each week from 00:00 to 23:59, when one deposits at least R170 up to a maximum of R5,000. So, if you happen to miss the sign up bonus, don’t sweat it as you still get your chance every Saturday. In this page, we have made the effort to analyse every Gbets bonus on offer and the terms. Keep reading in order to learn them.
- Enjoy up to R5,000as Gbets welcome bonus when you register today.
- Minimum deposit is only R17 via mobile money.
- Minimum betting amount is low at just R1.
- Minimum withdrawal is only R10
- User-friendly betting interface on web and mobile, including a lite version.
- Enjoy Gbets aviator.
- No cap on maximum payout or daily winnings.
- Get up to 50% ODDS BOOST.
- Excellent customer care and support.
- Enjoy some of the highest odds in South Africa.
- 100% Bet Insurance to safeguard your stake.
- The turnaround time for withdrawals can get better.
If you find this page useful, kindly bookmark or share it on social media. You can Contact Us Here on any issues on this page or with this betting company.
Gbets South Africa Welcome Bonus
Gbets South Africa offers a 100% welcome bonus; when you register, you receive a registration bonus on your initial deposit amount up-to a maximum of R5,000. This amount is credited to your sports betting account (as a free bet) after you have made a first minimum deposit of between R17 up-to a maximum of R5,000. Beyond the maximum allowed R5,000 first deposit amount, you do not get the first deposit bonus.
If you are a casino and virtual games punter, there is a decent welcome bonus as well on your initial deposits. Gbets South Africa platform is awesome to be on and aside from the sign up bonus, there are lots of other wonderful features and functionalities to enjoy which we have described in this Gbets review below.
Gamble responsibly. Betting not recommended for persons under the age of 21. If you are not a proffessional punter, all bet as a recreational thing. Do not risk money you aren’t willing to lose if your prediction doesn’t turn correct. All Gbets T&C’s apply.
If you are looking for great sign up bonuses in South Africa, you can also try the following:
|Betting Site||Bonus Amount||Get Bonus|
|1. Fafabet||Get Bonus!|
|2. YesPlay||Get Bonus!|
|3. Playabets||Get Bonus!|
|4. PariPesa||Get Bonus!|
|5. Gbets||Get Bonus!|
|6. 10Bet||Get Bonus!|
How Does the Gbets Sign Up Bonus Work?
If you have issues claiming the Gbets welcome bonus, in this section, we are going to explain the process of redeeming your Gbets registration bonus. It is straight forward and simple.
To redeem Gbets South Africa bonus, you need to wager at least R17 or more, just to activate your first deposit bonus. For instance, if you make a first deposit of R5,000, you will receive a welcome bonus that is 100% of that amount (in form of a free bet). That is, you will receive (R5,000* 100/100 = R5,000) as a free bet. *Thereafter, just place a bet at minimum 1.4 odds at least five times. Regardless of whether you bets win or lose, after you have rolled the bonus five times, you will be able to withdraw it as cash. The maximum you can redeem is R5,000.
Let us break that process down further:
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to claim your Gbets South Africa welcome bonus:
You first need to OPEN Gbets PROMOTIONAL PAGE here. This is where you shall register and claim a valid bonus worth R5,000.
On the promotional page, key in your registration details like your name, phoe number etc.
Under the Gbets promo code section, enter THN as your Gbets promo code to qualify for the welcome bonus.
Make your first deposit of R17 up to R5,000(or its equivalent in another currency).
A similar amount (100% of the deposit) will automatically be added to your account as a bonus.
To be able to withdraw the bonus, you need to use the welcome bonus to bet accumulator bets at minimum 1.4 odds. If you do this five times, you will be able to withdraw all your winning plus the claimed bonus amount. Take note: this bonus can only be claimed once and within the stipulated period; failure to which it expires worthless. So, it is important to make a first deposit as soon as you sign up at Gbets South Africa.
Below, we explore some of the general Gbets Bonus terms you need to be aware of:
Gbets South Africa General Bonus Terms
- When you first join Gbets South Africa, you receive a welcome bonus that is credited on your Gbets account.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional or special offers (unless otherwise stated).
- The maximum Gbets South Africa Bonus credited as a welcome bonus is up to R5,000.
- Min deposit to qualify is R17. You will be granted 2 times your first deposit (100% match to your first deposit amount). You can only claim the Gbets registration bonus once.
- Wagering requirements:
– You will be required to bet the whole deposit within 7 days from the deposit.
– Each real money bet must have odds of at least 1.4 and the accumulator bet must contain at least 3 games/events. That is, at least 3 games in a multibet with each game with odds above 1.4
– NOTE:The start dates of all of these events should not be later than the validity period of this offer to stand. So make sure to factor this.
- The Gbets welcome offer will be credited after the real money bets are settled (lost or win) at minimum odds of 1.4 making it a risk-free amount. That said, remember as a punter, your main goal is winning your bets rather than just claiming the registration bonus. So, don’t be carried away by “free money”. If you wish to redeem the highest Gbets Bonus amount, then you can make a maximum first deposit capped at R5,000 in order to capitalize.
- The Promotion is valid only when posted on the site/newspaper/advert, and it may renewed day by day, at the sole discretion of Gbets. Meaning this offer can change as deemed fit by Gbets hence, grab it while it lasts.
- Refunded/cancelled bets and other promotions are not counted in the wagering requirement.
- The Freebet expires on average, the week after being credited.
UTILISATION of Gbets Welcome Offer
- Sport Freebet may be played in full or partially, on any sportsbook event, according to the terms specified on the bet list once you place the bet.
- You can place only 1 identical bet with Sport Free bet funds. Further identical bets will be void, and bonus cancelled.
- If one or more events of a Sport bet is VOID, and the bet was played with Sport Free bet amount, the bet will be VOID and the Free bet amount is cancelled.
- The potential winning, net of the bonus amount and tax, is withdraw-able.
- The bonus is deemed to have been wagered only after all the bets for the specified amount have been settled.
- Gbets reserves the right to deny or to terminate any bonuses, promotions and/or special offerings, as well as to modify, suspend or discontinue their validity at its sole discretion and without informing the User.
Are you a die-hard of accessing your favorite bookies via mobile app? The Gbets South Africa App simply converts all the features on the web platform into a briefcase platform making it possible to access the bookie on your smart phone and wherever you go (including abroad). No need of a VPN. The application comes in one version at the moment; android. For iOS and other operating systems, you are going to need to wait for the version soon.
The app is about 8 MB in size so that should be light to download and maintain. If you are having trouble navigating the installation especially on android, kindly refer to the info-graphic below.
Follow the following steps to download Gbets App for Android:
- On the Gbets website menu tab, click on the phone icon.
- On the resultant page, hover and click on the android icon to download the APK file.
- One the file has downloaded, open the “Install unknown apps” sections in your device settings.
- Allow app installation from unknown sources.
[PS: When done installing the Gbets app, reset this setting back to default to prevent unauthorized whitelisted apps from installing on your device.]
- Select the downloaded app file (in out case, the Gbets app file).
- Then tap on “Install”.
- Once the app has successfully installed, click on open, login to your created account and start to enjoy the app.
PLEASE NOTE: The Gbets android app only works for android OS versions 5 and later. Anything below this, will not be able to fully support the the app’s full functionality.
How to Download Gbets App on iOS
For Apple devices, follow the following steps to download Gbets App:
- Open App Store on your device.
- Go to your account.
- Click on your name.
- Tap “country/region”.
- Press “Change Country or Region”.
- Select country as Nigeria.
- Accept user agreement.
- Fill in the address fields. Select “None” from the list of payment methods, then click “Next”.
- Go to the App Store and search for Gbets, or follow this link.
- If you get an error message, then you will need to create a new account. Go to https://appleid.apple.com/ to create a new account and set Nigeria as your country.
- Go to step 3 above, and select “Sign Out”.
- Login using a new account and go to step 9.
- Accept and everything hopefully will be smooth.
And that’s how to install Gbets app on iOS devices.
Gbets South Africa website actually has a very comfortable, user-friendly feel about it all. It’s actually pretty nice to be on and to browse around. The site operates quickly and if you aren’t worried about big features like live streaming (which still look nice on mobile) , then that is a real plus. You are not really in dire need of the app though it is a great security feature and will ease your access even in restricted locations.
How to Register at Gbets South Africa
To register at Gbets South Africa is pretty simple. The registration process is instant and taRless than 30 seconds to complete. You just enter your mobile phone number, choose a password, enter promo code as THN , tick/check the box to accept the terms, and click on the “Create Account” link button. It’s that simple as seen in the image below. If the page redirects to an alternative landing page, just click on the register link on the menu and still follow the same easy process.
The following must be adhered to by the user:
✅ Be at least 18 years of age.
✅ Possess a valid phone number registered in South Africa.
The official website can be accessed via desktop or
Gbets South Africa allows the opening of an account:
✅ By phone number; 🔝
✅ By email address;
🚫Gbets South Africa Sign Up Problem?
➡️ One Click Option ✓
1) Register via “One Click“ option
2) Enter phone number
4) Enter this promo code: THN
5) Start betting without problem.
List of All Gbets South Africa Bonuses
Below is a list of all the current Gbets South Africa bonus offers:
It is important to note that the Gbets South Africa sign up bonus offer herein require you to deposit a minimum of R17 to claim. The others only depend on your activity as registered user. Upon successful registration you will receive various bonuses towards your betting account amounting to R5,000. We have given you some of the coolest links to use below. Also note that to get even bigger bonuses, your first deposit needs to be higher but, don’t sweat it.
Here is a list of all Gbets South Africa Bonus offers today:
|Bonus Name||Bonus Details|
|1. Welcome Bonus||Register & receive 100% your 1st deposit up to R5,000!|
|2. Accumulator Bonus||Get odds boosted by10% on multi bets.|
|3. Birthday Bonus||Get a free bet for your birthday.|
|4. Advancebet||Bet on upcoming games even when you balance is low & pay later.|
|5. 100% Bet Insurance||Insure your stake from complete ruin if you lose.|
|6. Bonus for a series of losing bets||Get a freebet if you have a bad losing streak.|
|7. VIP cashback||A loyalty reward program for regular punters.|
|8. Booster bonus||Boost your accumulator bets by up to 50%.|
And that is a wrap on the bonus offers. If you need a detailed breakdown of the bonuses, kindly check them out at our promotions section of this page.
Gbets Registration Bonus
The Gbets registration bonus works pretty simply; when you register, you will receive a registration bonus up to R5,000 towards your betting account after you make and stake a very first minimum deposit of between R17 – R5,000.
Open a new account at Gbets South Africa. Make your first deposit into your account between R17 to R5,000. You will instantly receive Gbets registration bonus that is 2 times your initial deposit. To get the R5,000 free bet, use Gbets promo code THN or signup via this link. The Gbets welcome bonus will be credited instantly for use in sports betting.
Gbets South Africa Login Procedure
In this guide, we are going to show you Gbets login process in order to access your account:
STEP 2: Fill in the form with your login credentials (Those are; your mobile number/email/player ID and then the correct password).
It is that simple to login to your account.
NOTE: Should you any kind of troubles with your account, always reach out to Gbets South Africa via the right channels and contact details as found on the Gbets website.
Is Gbets South Africa Safe?
How safe is Gbets South Africa? Below we put their systems on spot for a verdict:
We rate all bookmakers’ safety levels from the following metrics. How did Gbets South Africa fair?
- Digital Immunity: The website is up and running with a great uptime. No site outages noted so far.
- Encryption: All apps and sites use strong encryption services to safeguard users information over the internet.
- License: This bookmaker prominently display their license to operate in its jurisdiction.
- Child Safety: Strictly persons aged 18 years and above can sign up. There is a KYC procedure for every customer.
- Solvency: You can withdraw your funds anytime without issues or daily caps and using different methods (mobile money included).
- Longevity: They have been in operation for more than 12 months hence, a trusted brand.
- Reach: They have a healthy country and global reach with many credible partners & indipendent reviewers approving their brand.
- UI/UX: Great but this is always a place with room for improvement.
- Speed: The platform loads fairly fast. It can open on a lower bandwidth like 3G networks.
- Customers’ well-being: Well-being and responsible playing warning and guides prominently displayed at the footer of most pages.
SCORE: Gbets South Africa scored 9/10 on safety (with room for improvement). No issues have been reported about this bookmaker by users. If you wish to report something, write to us by quoting the URL of this page, your issue and attach some evidence for recourse, follow ups and public reporting.
OVERALL VERDICT: No serious issues were reported on Gbets South Africa. We also ran a security check on their website and app and found it above board. Therefore, Gbets is SAFE.
NOTE: Terms and Conditions apply to all the Gbets South Africa bonuses and services mentioned above. Make an effort of going through them to understand how they work. For further learning, follow our Gbets South Africa review in the next section below.
Gbets South Africa Betting markets and Odds Quality
So right off the bat you are going to get a very simple and straight forward sportsbook at Gbets South Africa. That can be seen as strength since you are just going to remain focused on what you are doing. The navigation and betting margins are better in general for the sportsbook, averaging out at about 6%+ for the betting margin. This is very good for spreads and other risk managements pro punters rely on. There are no capped maximum winnings per day with Gbets when compared to other big odds bookies in South Africa.
In terms of the odds, it is one of the most extensive, value-packed sportsbook out there you will find in South Africa. It holds its own sort of “ahead of the pack” and “flexible” title regarding the odds quality and betting leverage. The top markets are clearly the likes of football, tennis, basketball, ice hockey, volleyball, table tennis, cricket, and as a note, there more real sports on the site as well as politics, weather, etc. So if you are looking for more sports markets, you are well covered at Gbets South Africa.
Landing on the homepage you get a list of the most popular bets, the live betting that’s going on and some last-minute bets to have a shot at before they start. That aside you have to dig through their sportsbook menu to find a future market you wish to wager on as the site packed with markets.
Gbets South Africa Registration Bonus, Free Bets & Promotions
We have exhausted this topic throughout but for the sake of rating, there is a very nice Gbets registration bonus for new customers. They give it in form of a free bet for various actions as you have seen above. SIMPLY; open an account with Gbets South Africa, deposit and place a bet for the first time and get the free bet token in return. You need to place bet (win or lose) in order to redeem the welcome bonus. Check the terms through because deposits through some sources or engaging in activities such as the cash out and so on, won’t qualify for this promotion.
The Gbets sign bonus must be claimed by placing a bet with deadlines for claiming the bets at 30 days. If you think that by just registering you will get an absolute free bet, sorry. It doesn’t work like that. They keep offering other great bonuses than most bookies in South Africa, so thumbs up. Below we get a sniff.
Gbets App Download Bonus
This bonus just operates similarly to the Gbets registration bonus. If you register by downloading the App, then you are also eligible for the sign-up bonus. However, note that if you already claimed your bonus via the website, even if you download the app, you are not going to get anything as the bonus only applies once per user.
Gbets Accumulator of the Day Bonus
What is Accumulator of the Day?
Gbets offers more than 1,000 sporting events on their website daily. They normally select the most interesting events that are the likeliest to turn in a profit to punters which they combine into several Accumulators (on both Sports and Live). If your Accumulator of the Day wins, they will increase the odds by 10%. Below is how to place an accumulator bet on Gbets:
NOTE: Terms and Conditions apply to all the Gbets South Africa bonuses and services mentioned above. Make an effort of going through them to understand how they work.
Gbets South Africa In-play betting
So, you do get live or in-play betting with Gbets South Africa and you can see a glimpse of what is happening on the home page in their live betting section. You can switch between different sports as well to see what is going on and from that main start you can see the number of markets that are open for a particularly football match for example. The bigger the game the more market you’re going to find open, but even obscure matches get decent coverage with over 10 markets live usually.
As you can probably imagine, Gbets live betting on a particular market is straightforward. There’s a little graphic depicting the flow of action on the left of your screen and a nice touch is that you can filter the live markets to like the main events or specific ones like the goals, corners, sets, and other markets, in just one click. One thing that is a big plus at Gbets South Africa is that you can switch between the Event View or Asian View because they offer live Asian handicap betting, which is a huge in terms of value/experience for punters. Their live betting is quick and easy to use too.
Unfortunately, they do not yet have a live streaming feature that would have been an exciting add-on. As well as a live betting chat section where punters can chat at the live platform and exchange ideas. Looking forward to that.
Gbets South Africa Extras & Features
Nevertheless, you are not limited with extra features at Gbets South Africa. The Live in-play betting section which has Asian Handicap betting in it, is a huge deal and a massive feature for anyone who like it. You can change to American or British format too by tinkering with the settings. This is one of the real highlights about Gbets South Africa and their sportsbook. There are good links to statistics and you get the usual results and live results running as well. That is pretty much the sum of their extra features. Their whole ethos is to keep things simple and that is what you get as an end user.
Gbets South Africa also runs a one wallet system where all your money is sat in one place no matter if you are running on their sportsbook or their virtuals/casino. That is good as it provides a clear view of one’s balance for ease of management.
Gbets South Africa Payment Options
Generally, there are plenty of options for deposits and withdrawals at Gbets South Africa. Predominantly, you have the bank, mobile and web money options which are the most used and widely preferred in South Africa. Different deposit and withdrawals methods have different minimums and maximums, and that goes for charges and speed of execution too; so check everything out beforehand.
For payment flexibility, speed and reliability, they score an A- in South Africa and can do much better.
Overall, this bookmaker does a good job when it comes to payment terms, conditions and efficiency. You have lots of options and are not limited. However, important to note that terms governing finantial transactions in South Africa have to be adhered to as well as anti-money laundering drills so do not be suprised when occationally asked to review such settings as KYC.
DEPOSIT OPTIONS: Bank, mobile and web money.
WITHDRAWAL OPTIONS: Bank, mobile and web money.
User-friendliness of website & mobile app / mobile version
The website actually has a very comfortable, user-friendly feel about it all. It’s actually pretty nice to be on and to browse around and you can see that they are trying to keep things simple and are trying to play to those strengths. The site operates quickly and if you aren’t worried about big features like live streaming then that is a real plus.
Gbets Customer Service & Support, Security & Reliability
They push their online live chat portal strongly so that will be a good port of call for you next time you may need assistance. You can also find help through their email support as well, which is done through an online form. There is a good user support centre there so you can always browse through frequently asked questions too. Their live chat support is available 24/7 365 days and email support is in operation during working hours 0800 hours to 1700 hours on a daily basis. There is also telephone support as well as social media.
Below are Gbets main contacts
- General inquiries: support@Gbets.co.za
- Chat: Live Chat
By experience, the live chat is the most convenient way to get assisted unless it is a complex issue. The live chat is powered by an intelligent robot with quick prompts to some frequently asked queries by Gbets punters. If you don’t get a quick fix though, you can opt to chat with a real agent by manually typing your query in the chat box.
Please note, you need to login to your account first in order to use the live chat, for efficiency. If you do not have an account yet, you need to register at Gbets South Africa here and log into it. Otherwise, the chat and email options are more tham enough. You can also opt to make a toll-free call with the drawback being having to wait in line to connect to one of the help desks.
You can contact Gbets customer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year. By application you can book a free callback service or create an email ticket for those complex issues. For the light querries, the chat will do. Also, do check out the FAQ page to see if you can find some answers too.
Overall Verdict/ Conclusion
The basics that Gbets South Africa do, they do really well. You can’t knock them for that. They have a bigger focus on the sports betting sections of their website, but there are actually solid casino and virtual games in there. If you like your sportsbook simple and crisp, Gbets has no noise. PLus, you can customize your interface in the settings to fit your liking. Sure, they can improve on some factors and would be glad to see that. All in all, an excellent bookie for punters in South Africa.
Claim your Gbets South Africa sign-up offer *
Register at Gbets South Africa
Make a first Deposit of R17 upto R5,000 and place a minimum bet amount
Get double your first deposit amount!
Get the Gbets South Africa welcome bonus by signing up below!
* New Customer Offer, T&C’s apply, 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly. See details directly at Gbets South Africa.