Here ➨ we look at all BigPesa bonus promotions, free bet offers, BigPesa Kenya registration bonus, and betting platform review. If you find this page useful, kindly bookmark or share it on social media below. Your comments are also welcome in the commenting section below or you can contact us with any burning issue. Ready? Here's a brief BigPesa Kenya review:
High Odds with 100 KES freebet at signup
To register at BigPesa Kenya is pretty simple. The registration process is instant and takes less than 30 seconds to complete. Apart from just signing up, they are going to give you a freebet sign up offer amounting to Ksh 30 today. All you have to do is to register voila, the bonuses will be activated on your betting slip. It's that simple.
How to Create an Account
- Open your your web browser and type in: BigPesa.com
- When the BigPesa page appears, click on “SIGN UP”.
- Enter your number and chosen password of six or more characters then select ‘Create User’ to get a PIN via sms.
- Enter the PIN and your account will be activated.
List of All BigPesa Bonuses
It is important to note that the BigPesa freebet bonus offer herein require you to just register to claim.
Here is a list of all BigPesa Kenya Bonuses:
- BigPesa Sign Up Bonus
- SportyBet - you will get bonuses amounting to Ksh 1000 when you sign up and make a first deposit of Ksh 50 and above.
- HelaBet - you will get your first deposit doubled upto Ksh 10,000 when you sign up through the link. And also bet with as little as Ksh 0.1 How the bonus works, if you join and make a first deposit of Ksh 2000, you will get another Ksh 2000 free in your betting account (in that trend upto a maximum first deposit of Ksh 10,000).
- 1xBet Kenya - you will get your first deposit doubled upto Ksh 10,000 when you sign up through the link. For example, if you join and make a first deposit of Ksh 2000, you will get another Ksh 2000 free in your betting account (in that trend upto a maximum first deposit of Ksh 10,000).
- 22Bet Kenya - you will get your first deposit doubled upto Ksh 10,000 when you sign up through the link. For example, if you join and make a first deposit of Ksh 2000, you will get another Ksh 2000 free in your betting account (T&C Apply).
- GameMania - you will get bonuses amounting to Ksh 2000 instantly when you sign up and make a first deposit of Ksh 100 and above.
- BigPesa Accumulator Bonus
The BigPesa signup bonus works in a pretty simple, when you just register you will receive signup bonuses up to Ksh 100 towards your betting account. That's 100% bonus on your first deposit of 100 KES.
If you are looking for great sign up bonuses in Kenya, you can also try:
Multibets can really reward you well if you get it right. For example, suppose you bet 1000 KES on a 10-game multi at odds of 15.00, your total winnings would be (Ksh 1000 x 15.00) = Ksh 15,000. What the 100 percent betPawa bonus boost on multibets would do is give you an extra 100% on your winnings. That is Ksh 15,000 + (15,000 x 100%) = Ksh 30,000 as total winnings. Currently, we did not spot any accummulator bonus offers from BigPesa.
In Kenya, we found SportyBet to offer better accumulator bonus offers at 135% for much lower number of games (10) at great odds. Plus they will give you a free bet worth Ksh 1000 when you sign up here
Betting markets and odds quality 8/10
So right off the bat you are going to find a simple and straight forward sportsbook at BigPesa Kenya with a clear navigation to ddifferent sports markets. That can be seen as strength though as you are just going to remain focused on what you are doing. The betting margins are relatively high at BigPesa Kenya but we wouldn't say they are the highest. You are looking around 7% margins though on the football markets but in general the sportsbook averages out at about 6% for the betting margin compared to the top bookmakers. The one downside with BigPesa is the fact that there are maximum winnings per day capped at Ksh 1,000,000 with them compared to one of the biggest odds bookies in Kenya like SportyBet and the likes of 1xBet Kenya that offer no limits to the ammount you can win.
It is one of the most extensive, most value packed sportsbook out there in Kenya. The top markets are clearly the likes of football, basketball, Rugby, and tennis and as a note, there is no horse racing on the site nor greyhounds so if you are looking for those markets, you are will be dissappointed here. Landing on the homepage you get a list of the most popular bets, the live betting that’s going on and some last minute bets to have a shot at before they start. That aside you have to dig through their sportsbook menu to find a future market.
As for summing up the value, it’s actually great, lots of spectacular features where they are going to put a strangle on the major bookmakers in Kenya, good.
BigPesa sign up bonus, free bets & current promotions 8/10
There is actually a very nice welcome bonus available at online betting site BigPesa Kenya as they give new customers free bets. Open an account with BigPesa Kenya, deposit and place a bet for the first time and get the free bets token in return while placing your bets. Check the terms through to understand the terms of the promotion, they are pretty simple.
The bonus must be claimed by placing a bet with deadlines for claiming the bets. They keep offering great signup bonuses as most bookies in Kenya, thumbs up!
New Customer Offer, T&C’s apply, 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly. See details directly at BigPesa Kenya.
In-play betting 7/10
So you do get live in play betting with them and you can see a glimpse of what is happening on the home page in their Live Betting section. You can switch between different sports as well to see what is going on and from that main start you can see the number of markets that are open for a particularly football match for example. The bigger the game the more market you're going to find open, but even obscure matches get decent coverage with over 100 markets live usually.
Extras & features 4/10
You are limited with extra features really. The Live In Play Betting section is a huge deal. That is one of the real highlights about BigPesa Kenya and their sportsbook. There is good links to statistics and you get the usual results and live results running as well. That is pretty much the sum of their extra features really, not much features such as cashout, jackpot, ... and the likes. They are fairly new to the market or maybe their whole ethos is to keep things simple and that is what they do and that is what you you get, as an end customer.
BigPesa payment options - deposit and withdrawal methods 8/10
There is plenty of options for deposits and withdrawals at BigPesa Kenya. Both are instant. You can deposit and withdraw directly on-site just a click away. You have the Mpesa along with other options. A lot of the payment options can be done through your mobile as well or via the App.
Deposit Methods Include: Mpesa
Withdrawal Methods Include: Mpesa and bank (for large sum withdrawals).
How to Deposit to BigPesa Kenya via M-PESA
Go to the DEPOSIT tab on BigPesa.com and enter the amount you wish to deposit. You will receive a pop up notification on your phone asking you to confirm Mpesa payment of the amount you intend to deposit to BigPesa.
- Go to M-PESA Menu on your mobile phone
- Select Lipa na M-PESA
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter 294254 as the Business Number
- Enter ODI as ACCOUNT NUMBER but you can leave and blank and proceed
- Enter the amount to pay (NO COMMAS) e.g 200
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and send
- You will receive an SMS confirming the transaction
How to Withdraw from BigPesa
- Open your web browser and type in: BigPesa.com
- Select login.
- Enter your number and password to access your account.
- Select 'Menu' top left.
- Select ‘Withdrawal’
- If requested, enter your first and last names in the fields provided
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw (minimum 200/=)
- Select ‘Request Withdrawal’
You may send a withdrawal request at any time; we process withdrawals instantly. The minimum withdrawal amount is 100 Kshs. Please note that additional carrier fees apply when processing withdrawal requests to your account. The maximum payout shall be 1,000,000 Kshs on any given ticket.
User-friendliness of website & mobile app / mobile version 3/10
The website actually has a very comfortable, user friendly feel about it on mobile devices. However there desktop version is very boring and the UI and UX is terrible. You will need to strain on a larger screen as the site dos not cover a good space. Nonetheless, if you are on moblie, it’s actually pretty nice to be on and to browse around and you can see that they are trying to keep things simple and are trying to play to those strengths. The site operates quickly and if you aren’t worried about big features like live streaming then that is a real plus.
We also found out that BigPesa does not have an App ready for download so this you should not expect from them.
BigPesa Customer Service & Support, Security & Reliability 6/10
They push their social media portals strongly so that will be a good port of call for you should you want to get into contact with the bookmaker.
Nonetheless, we did not find email support nor an online live chat support. But there is telephone support and you can find the helpline on the BigPesa site.
Overall / Conclusion 6.3/10
The basics that BigPesa Kenya do, they do well. You can’t knock them for that. They have a bigger focus on the sports betting sections of their website though there lacks a Jackpot in there and other common features if you are looking for that. The inclusion of live betting is a big plus for them. All in all, an good bookie but there is a lot of upgrades and services that they could add to really scale it up.
Claim your sign up offer *
Get the BigPesa Kenya welcome bonus!Sign up here at BigPesa Kenya!
* New Customer Offer, T&C’s apply, 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly. See details directly at BigPesa Kenya.
Let us know your thoughts in the comments below. If you thought this was helpful, why not share it with your friends or family on social media?
3.1 out of 5.0