The Bangbet registration bonus is one of the best incentives on the market for those looking to start their gaming journey. With the Bangbet karibu bonus, players are afforded an opportunity to enjoy a wide array of sports betting, virtual and casino betting opportunities that they wouldn’t normally have access to due to their limited funds or skill level. This bonus is not only great for first-time players, but it’s also great for experienced bettors who want to maximize their returns. In this page, we shall review Bangbet Kenya’s promotions, Bangbet app, free bet offers, Bangbet login and sign up procedures, and how to claim or redeem the offers. In addition to the betting platform et al.
To use Bangbet Kenya, users need to create an account on the platform by providing personal information like cell phone number, name, and in some instances, email addresses. Once registered one must make a deposit before wagering. This deposit matches a 100% bonus on the amount. That is, if you register for the first time and make a deposit of KES 5,000, in turn, you will receive a free amount of equal value to bet with (i.e, KES 5,000 free bet). Once the account is set up, you can browse the available sports events or casino games, place bets, and potentially win real money which you can withdraw instantaneously.
If you want other great bonus amounts, just jump over to our bonus section and register for a great offer.
Bangbet Kenya is an online sports betting platform that allows users to place bets on various sports events, including football, basketball, tennis, and more. The company is owned and operated by Rabow Co. Limited, trading as Bangbet, and is licensed and regulated by the Betting Control and Licensing Board of Kenya (BCLB), under License No BK0000208, as defined by the Betting, Lotteries and Gaming Act, Cap 131, Laws of Kenya. Below are some of its features (find a detailed review at the bottom half of this page) :
Bangbet Kenya Registration Bonus
The Bangbet Kenya welcome bonus is a 2 times match on your first deposit amount up to a maximum of KES 9,999. New punters can use this bonus for wagering on the sportsbook and casino. For new bettors joining the Bangbet Kenya Casino, the welcome bonus need to be rolled 30 times, while for sports, only 3 times (at 1.2 minimum odds) in order to withdraw it.
The initial deposit should be at least 99 KES to qualify. While the minimum bet amount should be KES 99 and/or above. Deposits and withdrawals are instantaneous at Bangbet Kenya and regular minimum bet is as low as 1 KES. More on how the bonus system works can be found on this section; how Bangbet bonus works
- Minimum deposit is only 1 KES and the deposit maximum amount per transaction is KES 150,000.
- Minimum betting amount is equally just KES 1.
- Minimum withdrawal is KES 100
- Enjoy Bangbet cash out feature for sports betting including live bets.
- User-friendly betting interface on web and mobile.
- Get deposit cash back for each deposit transaction fees.
- Get up to 600% accumulator bonus to boost your multi bets odds.
- Enjoy up to KES 9,999 Bangbet welcome bonus when you register today.
- Excellent customer care and support.
- Enjoy some of the highest odds in Kenya.
If you find this page useful, kindly bookmark or share it on social media. You can Contact Us Here on any issues on this page or with this betting company.
Bangbet Kenya Welcome Bonus
Bangbet Kenya offers a 100% welcome bonus; when you register, you receive a registration bonus on your initial deposit amount up-to a maximum of KES 9,999. This amount is credited to your sports betting account (as a free bet) after you have made a first minimum deposit of between 99 KES up-to a maximum of KES 9,999. Beyond the maximum allowed 9,999 KES first deposit amount, you do not get the first deposit bonus.
If you are a casino and virtual games punter, there is a decent welcome bonus as well on your initial deposits. Be cognizant of this fact as you make your first deposit. Otherwise, Bangbet platform is awesome and bar the sign up bonus, there are more wonderful features and functions to enjoy.
Gamble responsibly. Betting not recommended for persons under the age of 21. Only play with money you are willing to lose. All Bangbet T&C’s apply.
If you are looking for great sign up bonuses in Kenya, you can also try the following:
How Does the Bangbet Sign Up Bonus Work?
If you have issues claiming the Bangbet welcome bonus, in this section, we are going to explain the process of redeeming your Bangbet registration bonus. It is straight forward and simple.
To redeem the Bangbet karibu bonus, you need to wager at least 99 KES or more, just to activate your first deposit bonus. For instance, if you make a first deposit of KES 9,999, you will receive a welcome bonus that is 100% of that amount (in form of a freebet). That is, you will receive (KES 9,999 * 100/100 = KES 9,999) as a free bet. *Thereafter, just place a bet at minimum 10 odds. You will need to win your bet to be able to withdraw the freebet as cash. The maximum amount you can redeem is 9,999 KES. Isn’t that pretty straight forward?
Let us break that process down further:
Below is a step by step guide on how to claim your Bangbet Kenya registration bonus:
You first need to OPEN Bangbet PROMOTIONAL PAGE here. This is where you shall register and claim a valid bonus worth KES 9,999.
On the promotional page, key in your registration details like your number etc.
Under the Bangbet promo code section, enter N/A as you promo code to qualify for the Ksh 9,999 bonus.
Make your first deposit of 99 KES up to 9,999 KES (or its equivalent in another currency).
A similar amount (2X of the deposit) will automatically be added to your account as a bonus.
To be able to withdraw the bonus, you need to use the welcome bonus to bet accumulator bets at minimum 10 odds. If you do this, you will be able to withdraw all your winning plus the claimed bonus amount. Take note: this bonus can only be claimed once and the stipulated period; failure to which it expires worthless. So, it is important to deposit as soon as you sign up at Bangbet.
Below, we explore some of the general Bangbet Bonus terms you need to be aware of:
Bangbet Kenya General Bonus Terms
- When you join Bangbet, you receive a Sport Free Bet that is credited on your Bangbet.com account when your FIRST SPORT BET is settled.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional, cash out or special offers (except the Lost Multibet Freebet Bonus)
- Max Bonus credited as Welcome registration bonus: up to 200 kes (but is you join from this page, it is KES 9,999).
- Min deposit to qualify: 99 kes. You will be granted 2 times your first deposit. You can only claim the Bangbet karibu bonus once.
- Wagering requirements:
– You will be required to bet the whole deposit within 7 days from the deposit.
– Each real money bet must have a total odd of at least 10.
– NOTE:If you use CASH OUT you will not be awarded any Welcome Bonus.
- The Welcome Sport Freebet will be credited after the real money bets are settled (lost or win) at minimum odds of 10, so it is a risk free amount meaning it is better to make the maximum first deposit of KES 9,999 to capitalize.
- The Promotion is valid only when posted on the site/newspaper/advert, and it may renewed day by day, at Bangbet sole discretion.
- Refunded bets are not counted in the wagering requirement.
- The Sport Freebet expires 30 days after being credited.
UTILISATION of Bangbet Welcome Offer
- Sport Freebet may be played in full or partially, on any sportsbook event, according to the terms specified on the bet list once you place the bet.
- You can place only 1 identical bet with Sport Freebet funds. Further identical bets will be void, and bonus cancelled.
- If one or more events of a Sport bet is VOID, and the bet was played with Sport Freebet amount, the bet will be VOID and the Free bet amount is cancelled.
- Max winning 10,000 kes.
- The potential winning, net of the bonus amount and tax, is withdraw-able.
- If you don’t play in full your first deposit, any bonus and any related winning is cancelled.
- Bangbet reserves the right to deny or to terminate any bonuses, promotions and/or special offerings, as well as to modify, suspend or discontinue their validity at its sole discretion and without informing the User.
This is a quick sneak on the Bangbet bonus terms. For further examination of the terms or current updates, you can read more about it on the Bangbet welcome bonus terms page.
Are you a die-hard of accessing your favorite bookies via mobile app? The Bangbet App simply converts all the features on the web platform into a briefcase platform making it possible to access the bookie on your smart phone and wherever you go (including abroad). No need of a VPN. The application comes in one version at the moment; android. For iOS and other operating systems, you are going to need to wait for the version soon.
The app is about 8 MB in size so that should be light to download and maintain. If you are having trouble navigating the installation especially on android, kindly refer to the info-graphic below.
Their website actually has a very comfortable, user-friendly feel about it all. It’s actually pretty nice to be on and to browse around. The site operates quickly and if you aren’t worried about big features like live streaming (which still look nice on mobile), then that is a real plus. You do not really in dire need of the app.
How to Register at Bangbet Kenya
To register at Bangbet Kenya is pretty simple. The registration process is instant and takes less than 10 seconds to complete. You just enter your mobile phone number and click on the “Register” link button. Apart from just signing up, you get a Bangbet Kenya registration bonus amounting to KES 9,999 today. All you have to do is to register through this special link then make a first deposit of between KES 100 – 2,000 and the bonuses will be activated on your betting account. It’s that simple.
Step 1: Register on BangBet.
Step 2: Deposit a Minimum of KES 100 to be eligible (though you can deposit and bet with any amount as little as KES 1).
Step 3: Bet with all the deposited amount on Sports (and not virtual or casino).
Step 4: Wait for all bets to be settled.
Step 5: Get Your 100% KARIBU Gifts. That is, if you deposit KES 2,000, you get 100% of that amount (KES 9,999) as the signup bonus. This amount can be used to place a bet and can only be withdrawn after winning a bet at any odds. So, it is up-to you to figure out the best strategy to claim the bonus offers at Bangbet Kenya.
Back to the registration process, in this guide, we take you through the steps for registering at Bangbet Kenya:
Registering at Bangbet Kenya online betting site is simple. However, the following must be adhered to by the user:
✅ Be at least 18 years of age.
✅ Possess a valid (registered) phone number and/or email address.
The official website can be accessed via desktop or
Bangbet Kenya allows the opening of an account through 4 different options:
❎ By phone number;
STEP 2:On this next step, we are going to fill out the resultant registration form resembling something like the figure below.
Enter your phone number, create a unique and strong password for your account, and on the promo code section, leave it empty if you used any link from this website as the bonus is already activated from this web page. Click on “NEXT” when done. A confirmation code will be sent to the phone number you registered above.
STEP 3:Enter the code in a form like the one below. And your account shall be setup successfully.
Once you correctly enter the code, click on “COMPLETE” green button to finalize your registration to Bangbet Kenya. Now, you are able to login to Bangbet and see your signup bonus in the “gifts” section. If you do not know how to claim the bonus, we have explained it below on this page, just keep reading or scroll below.
In the course of your time with Bangbet, you may need to add other details to make your account even more secure. If you wanna see how to login to your Bangbet account, you can jump to the section with Bangbet Kenya login guide below on this page.
List of All Bangbet Bonuses
Below is a list of all the Bangbet bonuses on offer from this page:
It is important to note that the Bangbet Kenya sign up bonus offer herein require you to deposit a minimum of KES 112 to claim. The others only depend on your activity as registration. Upon successful registration you will receive various bonuses towards your betting account amounting to KES 20,000. We have given you some of the coolest links to use below. Also note that to get even bigger bonuses, your first deposit needs to be higher.
Here is a list of all Bangbet Kenya Bonus offers today:
|1. Karibu Bonus
|Register & receive 2X your 1st deposit up to 9,999 KES!
|2. Tax Cash Back Bonus
|Get your tax amount back as freebet (min. 7-selection lost multi bet)
|3. Lost Multibet Freebet
|Up-to 500% of the net stake back, if only 1 selection is LOST (min. 7-selection bet)
|4. Multi Boost Bonus
|Get your multi bets odds boosted by up-to 3100%
|5. Next Deposit Bonus
|Free Bet credited on your account whenever you make a deposit above KES 101
And that is a wrap on the bonus offers. If you need a detailed breakdown of the bonuses, kindly check them out at our promotions section of this page.
Bangbet Registration Bonus
The Bangbet registration bonus works pretty simply; when you register, you will receive a registration bonus up to KES 9,999 towards your betting account after you make and stake a very first minimum deposit of between KES 99 – KES 9,999.
Open a new account at Bangbet Kenya. Make your first deposit into your account between KES 99 to KES 9,999. You will instantly receive Bangbet registration bonus that is 2 times your initial deposit. To get the KES 9,999 free bet, use Bangbet promo code N/A or signup via this link. The Bangbet welcome bonus will be credit instantly for use in sports betting.
How to Login to Bangbet Kenya
In this guide, we are going to show you Bangbet login process in order to access your account:
STEP 2:Fill in the form with your login credentials (Those are; your mobile number and correct password), and voila!
It is that simple to login to your account.
NOTE: Should you any kind of troubles with your account, always reach out to Bangbet Kenya via the right channels and contact details as found on the Bangbet website.
Is Bangbet Kenya Safe?
How safe is Bangbet Kenya? Below we put their systems on spot for a verdict:
We rate all bookmakers’ safety levels from the following metrics. How did Bangbet Kenya fair?
- Digital Immunity: The website is up and running with a great uptime. No site outages noted so far.
- Encryption: All apps and sites use strong encryption services to safeguard users information over the internet.
- BCLB License: This bookmaker prominently display their license to operate in Kenya.
- Child Safety: Strictly persons aged 18 years and above can sign up.
- Solvency: You can withdraw your funds anytime without issues, delays or daily caps and using different methods (mobile money included).
- Longevity: They have been in operation for more than 12 months hence, a trusted brand.
- Reach: They have a healthy country and global reach with many credible partners & indipendent reviewers approving their brand.
- UI/UX: Great but this is always a place with room for improvement.
- Speed: The platform loads fairly fast. It can open on a lower bandwidth 3G networks.
- Customers’ well-being: Well-being and responsible playing warning and guides prominently displayed at the footer of most pages.
SCORE: Bangbet Kenya scored 9/10 on safety (with room for improvement). No issues have been reported about this bookmaker by users. If you wish to report something, write to us by quoting the URL of this page, your issue and attaching some evidence for recourse, follow ups and public reporting.
OVERALL VERDICT: No serious issues were reported on Bangbet Kenya. We also run a security check on their website and app and found it above board. Therefore, Bangbet is SAFE.
NOTE: Terms and Conditions apply to all the Bangbet Kenya bonuses and services mentioned above. Make an effort of going through them to understand how they work. For further learning, follow our Bangbet Kenya review in the next section below.
Bangbet Kenya Betting markets and Odds Quality
So right off the bat you are going to get a very simple and straight forward sportsbook at Bangbet Kenya. That can be seen as strength since you are just going to remain focused on what you are doing. The betting margins are better. You are looking over 8% though on the football markets but in general the sportsbook averages out at about 6% for the betting margin. This is very good for spreads and other risk managements. There are no maximum winnings per day with Bangbet when compared to other big odds bookies in Kenya.
In terms of the odds, it is one of the most extensive, value-packed sportsbook out there you will find in Kenya. It holds its own sort of “ahead of the pack” title regarding the odds quality and betting leverage. The top markets are clearly the likes of football, basketball, Rugby, and tennis, and as a note, there more real sports on the site. So if you are looking for more sports markets, you are well covered at Bangbet Kenya.
Landing on the homepage you get a list of the most popular bets, the live betting that’s going on and some last-minute bets to have a shot at before they start. That aside you have to dig through their sportsbook menu to find a future market you wish to wager on. Lots of markets in there.
As for summing up the value, it’s actually A+ grade. There are lots of spectacular features where they are going to put a strangle on the major bookmakers in Kenya. Very solid. A huge save for them is that they do offer Asian Handicap betting and it’s available on live betting as well. On average, there are over 990 markets to popular events you can choose from at a given time and growing.
Bangbet Kenya Registration Bonus, Free Bets & Promotions
We have exhausted this topic throught but for the sake of rating, there is a very nice Bangbet registration bonus for new customers. They give it in form of a free bet for various actions as you have seen above. SIMPLY; open an account with Bangbet Kenya, deposit and place a bet for the first time and get the free bet token in return. You need to place bet (win or lose) in order to redeem the welcome bonus. Check the terms through because deposits through some sources or engaging in activities such as the cash out and so on, won’t qualify for this promotion.
The Bangbet sign bonus must be claimed by placing a bet with deadlines for claiming the bets at 30 days. If you think that by just registering you will get an absolute free bet, sorry. It doesn’t work like that. They keep offering other great bonuses than most bookies in Kenya, so thumbs up. Below we get a snif.
Bangbet App Download Bonus
This bonus just operates similarly to the Bangbet registration bonus. If you register by downloading the App, then you are also eligible for the sign-up bonus. However, note that if you already claimed your bonus via the website, even if you download the app, you are not going to get anything as the bonus only appplies once per user.
Bangbet Tax Cash Back Bonus
- Tax Cash Back Bonus is applicable to all customers who place Real money bets.
- Bangbet will reimburse the excise tax of each Sport bet placed and lost with Real money, with an equivalent amount of Sport Freebet Bonus according to the following specific terms.
- Tax Cash Back Bonus is valid only on Lost Sport bets placed with real money with : at least 1 event lost if it’s less than 7 events, at least 2 events lost in the bet if the bet is above 7 events.
- Only 1 promotion is valid for the same bet, Lost Multibet Freebet Bonus does not qualify if Tax Cash Back Bonus is triggered and awarded.
- Users are not limited to the number of bets they may place to be eligible for Tax Cash Back Bonus.
- Minimum stake of the bet to qualify: 100 kes.
- Maximum Sport Freebet Bonus credited per lost bet: 100 kes.
- The Sport Freebet Bonus will be credited only after at least 2 events of the sport bet have been settled as lost.
- Minimum number of events in the bet to qualify is 3.
- The minimum odd for each selection must be 1.60 or higher.
- The minimum total odd of the bet must be 10 or higher.
- Bets placed with Freebet or Bonus do not qualify for Tax Cash Back Bonus.
- If the Bet is Void, no Tax Cash Back Bonus will be credited.
- Casino, Virtuals, Comet Crash, voided, canceled, bonus, freebet and cashed-out bets-also partially cash out bets- will not be eligible.
- Sport Freebet Bonus awarded as tax cash back bonus may be played in full or partially, on any sportsbook event, according to the terms specified on the bet slip once you place the bet with Freebet Bonus.
- It’s valid for a period of time, and it may discontinued any time.
- Bangbet reserves the right to deny or to remove Tax Cash Back Bonus offerings, as well as to modify, suspend or discontinue its validity at its sole discretion and without informing the User.
- Terms and conditions of Bangbet.com apply.
Bangbet Kenya In-play betting
So you do get live in play betting with them and you can see a glimpse of what is happening on the home page in their Live Betting section. You can switch between different sports as well to see what is going on and from that main start you can see the number of markets that are open for a particularly football match for example. The bigger the game the more market you’re going to find open, but even obscure matches get decent coverage with over 100 markets live usually.
As you can probably imagine, the live in betting on a particular market is straightforward. There’s a little graphic depicting the flow of action and a nice touch is that you can filter the live markets to like the Main ones or the Goals markets with one click. One thing of note that is a big plus for betting at Bangbet Kenya is that you can switch between the Event View or Asian View, because they do offer live Asian handicap betting, which is a huge, huge plus in terms of value for punters. Their live betting is quick and easy to use.
Unfortunately, they do not yet have a live streaming feature that probably was going to be an exciting add-on. As well as a live betting chat section where you can chat with other people betting at the live platform and exchange ideas. We look forward to that.
Bangbet Kenya Extras & features
Nevertheless, you are not limited with extra features really, at Bangbet. The Live in-play Betting section which has Asian Handicap betting in it and a cashout feature, is a huge deal and a massive feature for anyone who liKES both of those features. That is one of the real highlights about Bangbet Kenya and their sportsbook. There is good links to statistics and you get the usual results and live results running as well. That is pretty much the sum of their extra features by the time of review. Their whole ethos appears; is to keep things simple and that is what they do and that is what you, as an end customer, gets.
In specific, the Bangbet cashout is cool as it enables you settle your betting slip prematurely and receive a partial payment. This is a good insurance policy as you can save a losing bet slip or retrieve your winning bets if in doubt of the remaining matches on the bet slip (in case of a multi bet). In our opinion, they host the best cash out feature in Kenya.
They do also run a one wallet system where all your money is sat in one place no matter if you are running on their sportsbook or their virtual games. That is good as it provides a clear view of one’s balance.
Bangbet Kenya Payment Options
There is plenty of options for deposits and withdrawals at Bangbet Kenya. Predorminantly, you have the mobile money option which is the most used and widely preferred in Kenya. They do not have card options like VISA and MasterCard, along with the top mobile, e-wallets and banking options. Not forgetting crypto payments like BTC, DOGE, ETH and the likes. That said, in Kenya you should be good to go with mobile payment. Different deposit and withdrawals methods have different minimums and maximums, as well as charges and speed of execution, so check everything out before you go ahead.
Mobile money option as the most preferred avenue for most in Kenya (for its efficiency), you get Mpesa and Airtel money options.
For payment flexibility, speed and reliability, they score an A+ in Kenya.
Overally, this bookmaker does a really good job when it comes to payment terms, conditions and efficiency. You have lots of options and are not limited. However, important to note that terms governing mobile money in Kenya have to be adhered to. For instance, the maximum per transaction is capped at KES 150,000 . Below, are some of the charges in the guides.
How to Deposit to Bangbet Kenya
To top-up your Bangbet player account, first click on the “Deposit” button found on the menu bar (depending on the device you’re using). There are a two main ways/methods using mobile money options (M-pesa or Airtel Money) which are pretty simple and straight forward. Without much ado, let’s jump into the next step.
Option A: Depositing with M-PESA
- :Go to M-PESA menu on your mobile phone
- :Select Lipa na M-PESA
- :Select Pay Bill
- :Enter 999880 as Business Number
- :Enter Bangbet as Account Number
- :Enter amount(NO COMMAS) e.g 100
- :Enter your M-PESA PIN and send
- :You will receive an SMS confirming the transaction
Option B: Depositing with Airtel Money
- :Go to Airtel SIM tool kit menu on your mobile phone
- :Select Airtel money
- :Select Make Payments
- :Select Paybill, choose Other
- :Enter BANGBET as the Business Name
- :Enter the amount and your PIN
- :Input the reference as BANGBET
- :You will receive an SMS confirming the transaction
If you did everything correctly in either of the two depositing options, you should be able to view your new updated balance in your Bangbet account. Refresh the page if you don’t see it updated. There will also be an m-pesa or Airtel money message alerting you on the status of your transaction. If both of these are not the case, then kindly reach out the Bangbet customer care online via chat on the website or social media, email ticket, or their phone number which is toll-free.
And voila! That’s how to make a deposit at Bangbet Kenya.
How to Withdraw from Bangbet Kenya
Here is how to withdraw your funds from Bangbet Kenya:
Step 1: Open the Bangbet Kenya website, app or mobile site. Log into your account or sign up here if you haven’t to receive the 100% Bangbet registration bonus offer with free KES 9,999 on your first deposit.
Once in, click on “Withdraw” from the menu tab, There is only mobile money withdrawal option such as M-PESA. Your page should resemble something like the interface below
Key-in your details and the amount you wish to withdraw. Remember, the minimum withdrawal amount at Bangbet Kenya is KES 100. Withdrawals also attract a standard KES 15 carrier charges as processing fees as you can see from the bottom of the image above.
Step 2: Confirm your withdrawal by clicking on OK.
Step 3: If all is well, you should see a success alert like the one below showing the transaction code and amount withdrawn:
Afterwards, you should be able to receive an M-pesa message confirming the withdrawal. If that is not the case, then kindly reach out the Bangbet customer care online via chat on the website or social media, email ticket, or phone number which is toll-free. Or, just give it some time to arrive in case the network is jammed as may sometimes be.
Voila! That’s how to withdraw funds from Bangbet Kenya to your M-pesa account.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
1. The withdrawal process is quite simple on web or mobile, with Airtel and M-PESA options. Just select your preferred option and follow the prompts on as guided by the Bangbet user interface.
2. Each withdrawal option comes with its own set of conditions. Make sure to get such details right from the start and ascertain your keyed details in each step.
Overally, this bookmaker does a really good job when it comes to payment terms, conditions and efficiency. You have options and are not limited but they could do better by lowering the withdrawal threshold from KES 100.
And that was how simple the deposit and withdrawals via mobile money work at Bangbet Kenya.
DEPOSIT OPTIONS: Mpesa and Airtel Money
WITHDRAWAL OPTIONS: Mpesa and Airtel Money
User-friendliness of website & mobile app / mobile version
The website actually has a very comfortable, user-friendly feel about it all. It’s actually pretty nice to be on and to browse around and you can see that they are trying to keep things simple and are trying to play to those strengths. The site operates quickly and if you aren’t worried about big features like live streaming then that is a real plus.
Bangbet Customer Service & Support, Security & Reliability
They push their online live chat portal strongly so that will be a good port of call for you should you want to get into contact with the bookmaker. You can also find help through their email support as well, which is done through an online form. There is a good support center there so you can always browse through frequently asked questions too. Their live chat support is available 24/7 365 days and email support is in operation during working hours 09:00 to 22:30 on a daily basis. There is also telephone support.
Below are Bangbet main contacts
- General inquiries: kenya@Bangbet.com
- Chat: Live Chat
By experience, the live chat is the most convenient way to get assisted unless it is a complex issue. The live chat is powered by an inteligent robot with quick prompts to some frequently asked querries by Bangbet punters. If you don’t get a quick fix though, you can opt to chat with a real agent by manually typing your querry in the chat box.
Please note, you need to login to your account first in order to use the live chat. If you do not have an account yet, you need to register and log into it. Otherwise, the chat and email options are more tham enough. You can also opt to make a toll-free call with the drawback being having to wait in line to connect to one of the help desks.
You can contact Bangbet customer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year. By application you can book a free callback service or create an email ticket for those complex issues. For the light querries, the chat will do. Also, do check out the FAQ page to see if you can find some answers too.
Overall Verdict/ Conclusion
The basics that Bangbet Kenya do, they do really well. You can’t knock them for that. They have a bigger focus on the sports betting sections of their website, but there are actually solid casino and virtuals in there. If you like your sportsbook simple and crisp, Bangbet has no noise. Sure, they can improve on some factors and would be glad to see some recommendations taken up. The inclusion of Asian Handicap, cash out, tax refund, and large odds is a big plus for them, and their live in play betting section is nice even as it is. All in all, an excellent bookie for punters in Kenya.
Claim your Bangbet Kenya sign-up offer *
Register at Bangbet Kenya
Make a first Deposit of KES 99 up-to KES 9,999 and place a minimum bet amount
Get double your first deposit amount!
Get the Bangbet Kenya welcome bonus by signing up below!
* New Customer Offer, T&C’s apply, 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly. See details directly at Bangbet Kenya.