The Kilibet registration bonus is one of the best incentives on the market for those looking to start their gaming journey. With the Kilibet karibu bonus, players are afforded an opportunity to enjoy a wide array of sports betting, virtual and casino betting opportunities that they wouldn’t normally have access to due to their limited funds or skill level. This bonus is not only great for first-time players, but it’s also great for experienced bettors who want to maximize their returns. In this page, we shall review Kilibet Kenya’s promotions, Kilibet app, free bet offers, Kilibet login and sign up procedures, and how to claim or redeem the offers. In addition to the betting platform et al.
To use Kilibet Kenya, users need to create an account on the platform by providing personal information like cell phone number, name, and in some instances, email addresses. Once registered one must make a deposit before wagering. That is, if you register for the first time and make a deposit of 5,000 KES, in turn, you will receive a free amount of equal value to bet with (i.e, 5,000 KES free bet). Once the account is set up, you can browse the available sports events or casino games, place bets, and potentially win real money which you can withdraw instantaneously.
If you want other great bonus amounts, just jump over to our bonus section and register for a great offer.
Kilibet Kenya is an online sports betting platform that allows users to place bets on various sports events, including football, basketball, tennis, and more. The Kilibet is owned by Apuesta Kenya Limited and operates under the BLCB (Betting Control and Licensing Board of Kenya) license number BK0000411 as per the Betting, Lotteries and Gaming Act, cap 131, Laws of Kenya. Below are some of its features (find a detailed review at the bottom half of this page) :
Kilibet Kenya is offering a maximum welcome bonus of 250% up to 20,000 KES on your first deposits. Make a minimum first deposit of 10 KES to qualify for the registration bonus. The maximum bonus allowed is 20,000 KES
Kilibet Kenya Registration Bonus
The Kilibet Kenya welcome bonus is a 250% match on your first deposit amount up to a maximum of 20,000 KES for the gold plan. Only new punters can use this bonus for wagering on the sportsbook. The registration bonus is rolled 6X at minimum 1.35 odds. The initial deposit should be at least 10 KES to qualify and one must claim their bonus within the stipulated time (60 days). The minimum bet amount should be 10 KES &/or above. Deposits & withdrawals are relatively fast with options such as mobile money and vouchers. More on how Kilibet bonus works explained below.
That stated, Kilibet Kenya offers weekly bonuses as well as the daily and weekly jackpots. On this page, we have made the effort to analyse every Kilibet bonus on offer and the terms. Keep reading in order to learn more.
- Enjoy up to 20,000 KES as Kilibet welcome bonus when you register today.
- Minimum deposit is only 1 KES via mobile money.
- Minimum betting amount is low at just 10 KES.
- Minimum withdrawal is only 50 KES via Mpesa
- User-friendly betting interface on web and mobile, including a lite version.
- Enjoy Kilibet aviator.
- Excellent customer care and support.
If you find this page useful, kindly bookmark or share it on social media. You can Contact Us Here on any issues on this page or with this betting company.
Kilibet Kenya Welcome Bonus
Kilibet Kenya offers a 250% welcome bonus; when you register, you receive a registration bonus on your initial deposit amount up-to a maximum of 20,000 KES. This amount is credited to your sports betting account (as a free bet) after you have made a first minimum deposit of between 10 KES up-to a maximum of 20,000 KES . Beyond the maximum allowed 20,000 KES first deposit amount, you do not get the first deposit bonus.
Gamble responsibly. Betting not recommended for persons under the age of 21. If you are not a proffessional punter, all bet as a recreational thing. Do not risk money you aren’t willing to lose if your prediction doesn’t turn correct. All Kilibet T&C’s apply.
If you are looking for great sign up bonuses in Kenya, you can also try the following:
How Does the Kilibet Sign Up Bonus Work?
If you have issues claiming the Kilibet welcome bonus, in this section, we are going to explain the process of redeeming your Kilibet registration bonus. It is straight forward and simple.
To redeem Kilibet Kenya bonus, you need to wager at least 10 KES or more, just to activate your first deposit bonus. For instance, if you make a first deposit of 2,000 KES, you will receive a welcome bonus that is 100% of that amount (in form of a free bet). That is, you will receive (2,000 KES * 100/100 = 2,000 KES) as a free bet. *Thereafter, just place a bet at minimum 1.35 odds at least six times. Regardless of whether you bets win or lose, after you have rolled the bonus six times, you will be able to withdraw it as cash. The maximum you can redeem is 20,000 KES.
This can also be interpreted as; wagering an amount that is six times the equivalent of your first bet. Kilibet Kenya offer different plans for their welcome bonuses namely; gold, silver, bronze and a risk-free bet as denoted in the figure below. To understand these plans, consider the explantions below.
If you pick the gold package, for instance, and go with option 1, and assuming you have made an initial deposit of 100 KES, you will receive 250 KES as free bet. This free bet is initially locked and to unlock the 250 KES, you have to stake 1,500 KES (6 times turnover of the bonus received). Alternatively, you can just bet with the 250 KES six times, until it matches the 1,500 KES requirement for withdrawal. And note, for a ticket to be eligible for this package, it has to have at least 4 events of minimum odds of 1.35 per event. See the image below to connect the dots.
The same goes for the other plans as well. Below is an excerpt of the silver package.
Notice that these packages are widely influenced by the amount you are willing to deposit as well as the highest max bonus you can claim, in descending order. Check out the bronze package below.
Another offer worth noting is the risk-free first bet. Apparently, Kilibet will offer new users a 100% return of stakes if they lose their first ever bet. This Kilibet bonus did not make sense at the time since it meant the first would still be guaranteed in perpetuity. We seeeked clarification from Kilibet and below is a shot of that bit of info.
Basically, the risk free bet only covers up to 50 KES. If your first stake is more than 50 KES, say 200 KES and it loses, they will ony refund you 50 KES and you will have to take the 150 KES remainder as a loss. So, that should be clear.
In summary, this is the process broken down:
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to claim your Kilibet Kenya welcome bonus:
You first need to OPEN Kilibet PROMOTIONAL PAGE here. This is where you shall register and claim a valid bonus worth 20,000 KES .
On the promotional page, key in your registration details like your name, phone number etc.
In your profile section, pick a bonus package you wish to activate/claim.
Make your first deposit of 10 KES up to the maximum allowed for your package and at the stated odds value.
Place your bets and receive your various Kilibet welcome offers.
Below, we explore some of the general Kilibet Bonus terms you need to be aware of:
Kilibet Kenya General Bonus Terms
- When you first join Kilibet Kenya, you receive a welcome bonus that is credited on your Kilibet account.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional or special offers (unless otherwise stated).
- The maximum Kilibet Kenya Bonus credited as a welcome bonus is up to 20,000 KES.
- Min deposit to qualify is 10 KES. You will be granted 2.5 times your first deposit (250% match to your first deposit amount). You can only claim the Kilibet registration bonus once.
- Wagering requirements:
– You will be required to bet the whole deposit within 60 days.
– Each real money bet must have odds of at least 1.35and the accumulator bet must contain at least 3 games/events. That is, at least 4 games in a multibet with each game with odds above 1.4
– NOTE:The start dates of all of these events should not be later than the validity period of this offer to stand. So make sure to factor this.
- The Kilibet welcome offer will be credited after the real money bets are settled (lost or win) at minimum odds of 1.35making it a risk-free amount. That said, remember as a punter, your main goal is winning your bets rather than just claiming the registration bonus. So, don’t be carried away by “free money”. If you wish to redeem the highest Kilibet Bonus amount, then you can make a maximum first deposit capped at 20,000 KES in order to capitalize.
- The Promotion is valid only when posted on the site/newspaper/advert, and it may renewed day by day, at the sole discretion of Kilibet. Meaning this offer can change as deemed fit by Kilibet hence, grab it while it lasts.
- Refunded/cancelled bets and other promotions are not counted in the wagering requirement.
- The Freebet expires on average, the week after being credited.
UTILISATION of Kilibet Welcome Offer
- Sport Freebet may be played in full or partially, on any sportsbook event, according to the terms specified on the bet list once you place the bet.
- You can place only 1 identical bet with Sport Free bet funds. Further identical bets will be void, and bonus cancelled.
- If one or more events of a Sport bet is VOID, and the bet was played with Sport Free bet amount, the bet will be VOID and the Free bet amount is cancelled.
- The potential winning, net of the bonus amount and tax, is withdraw-able.
- The bonus is deemed to have been wagered only after all the bets for the specified amount have been settled.
- Kilibet reserves the right to deny or to terminate any bonuses, promotions and/or special offerings, as well as to modify, suspend or discontinue their validity at its sole discretion and without informing the User.
Are you a die-hard of accessing your favorite bookies via mobile app? Well, we did not find an App at Kilibet Kenya. If that is a deal breaker for you, damn!
Kilibet Kenya website actually has a very comfortable, user-friendly feel about it all. It’s actually pretty nice to be on and to browse around. The site operates quickly and if you aren’t worried about big features like live streaming (which are not there too) , then that is a real plus. You are not really in dire need of the app though it is a great security feature and will ease your access even in restricted locations.
How to Register at Kilibet Kenya
To register at Kilibet Kenya is pretty simple. The registration process is instant and takes less than 10 seconds to complete. You just enter your mobile phone number, choose a password, enter promo code as THN , tick/check the box to accept the terms, and click on the “Create Account” link button. It’s that simple as seen in the image below. If the page redirects to an alternative landing page, just click on the register link on the menu and still follow the same easy process.
The following must be adhered to by the user:
✅ Be at least 18 years of age.
✅ Possess a valid phone number registered in Kenya.
The official website can be accessed via desktop or
Kilibet Kenya allows the opening of an account:
✅ By phone number; 🔝
✅ By email address;
🚫Kilibet Kenya Sign Up Problem?
➡️ One Click Option ✓
1) Register via “One Click“ option
2) Enter phone number
3) Enter this promo code: THN
4) Start betting without problem.
List of Kilibet Kenya Bonuses
Below is a list of the current Kilibet Kenya bonus offers on sports:
It is important to note that the Kilibet Kenya sign up bonus offer herein require you to deposit a minimum of 10 KES to claim. The others only depend on your activity as registered user. Upon successful registration you will receive various bonuses towards your betting account amounting to 20,000 KES. We have given you some of the coolest links to use below. Also note that to get even bigger bonuses, your first deposit needs to be higher but, don’t sweat it.
Here is a list of Kilibet Kenya Bonus offers on sports today:
|Bonus Name||Bonus Details|
|Karibu Bonus||Register & receive uo-to 250% your deposits up to 20,000 KES!|
|Cash back Bonus||Get up-to 100X your stake back if you lose.|
And that is a wrap on the bonus offers. If you need a detailed breakdown of the bonuses, kindly check them out at our promotions section of this page.
Kilibet Registration Bonus
The Kilibet registration bonus works pretty simply; when you register, you will receive a registration bonus up to 20,000 KES towards your betting account after you make and stake a very first minimum deposit of between 10 KES – 20,000 KES .
Open a new account at Kilibet Kenya. Make your first deposit into your account between 10 KES to 20,000 KES . You will instantly receive Kilibet registration bonus that is 2 times your initial deposit. To get the 20,000 KES free bet, use Kilibet promo code THN or signup via this link. The Kilibet welcome bonus will be credited instantly for use in sports betting.
Kilibet Kenya Login Procedure
In this guide, we are going to show you Kilibet login process in order to access your account:
STEP 2: Fill in the form with your login credentials (Those are; your mobile number/email/player ID and then the correct password).
It is that simple to login to your account.
NOTE: Should you any kind of troubles with your account, always reach out to Kilibet Kenya via the right channels and contact details as found on the Kilibet website.
Is Kilibet Kenya Safe?
How safe is Kilibet Kenya? Below we put their systems on spot for a verdict:
We rate all bookmakers’ safety levels from the following metrics. How did Kilibet Kenya fair?
- Digital Immunity: The website is up and running with a great uptime. No site outages noted so far.
- Encryption: All apps and sites use strong encryption services to safeguard users information over the internet.
- License: This bookmaker prominently display their license to operate in its jurisdiction.
- Child Safety: Strictly persons aged 18 years and above can sign up. There is a KYC procedure for every customer.
- Solvency: You can withdraw your funds anytime without issues or daily caps and using different methods (mobile money included).
- Longevity: They have been in operation for more than 12 months hence, a trusted brand.
- Reach: They have a healthy country and global reach with many credible partners & indipendent reviewers approving their brand.
- UI/UX: Great but this is always a place with room for improvement.
- Speed: The platform loads fairly fast. It can open on a lower bandwidth like 3G networks.
- Customers’ well-being: Well-being and responsible playing warning and guides prominently displayed at the footer of most pages.
SCORE: Kilibet Kenya scored 9/10 on safety (with room for improvement). No issues have been reported about this bookmaker by users. If you wish to report something, write to us by quoting the URL of this page, your issue and attach some evidence for recourse, follow ups and public reporting.
OVERALL VERDICT: No serious issues were reported on Kilibet Kenya. We also ran a security check on their website and app and found it above board. Therefore, Kilibet is SAFE.
NOTE: Terms and Conditions apply to all the Kilibet Kenya bonuses and services mentioned above. Make an effort of going through them to understand how they work. For further learning, follow our Kilibet Kenya review in the next section below.
Kilibet Kenya Betting markets and Odds Quality
So right off the bat you are going to get a very simple and straight forward sportsbook at Kilibet Kenya. That can be seen as strength since you are just going to remain focused on what you are doing. The navigation and betting margins are better in general for the sportsbook, averaging out at about 6%+ for the betting margin. This is very good for spreads and other risk managements pro punters rely on. There are no capped maximum winnings per day with Kilibet when compared to other big odds bookies in Kenya.
In terms of the odds, it is one of the most extensive, value-packed sportsbook out there you will find in Kenya. It holds its own sort of “ahead of the pack” and “flexible” title regarding the odds quality and betting leverage. The top markets are clearly the likes of football, tennis, basketball, ice hockey, volleyball, table tennis, cricket, and as a note, there more real sports on the site as well as politics, weather, etc. So if you are looking for more sports markets, you are well covered at Kilibet Kenya.
Landing on the homepage you get a list of the most popular bets, the live betting that’s going on and some last-minute bets to have a shot at before they start. That aside you have to dig through their sportsbook menu to find a future market you wish to wager on as the site packed with markets. Check some of the markets in the figure below.
As for summing up the value, it easily scores a clean A+ grade. There are lots of spectacular features where they are going to put a strangle on the major bookmakers in Kenya. Very solid. A huge save for them is that they do offer Asian Handicap betting and it’s available on live betting as well. However, that is not all. You can always choose a market format you prefer from the settings tab. You can set it to US, UK, decimal, Hong Kong, Indonesian, Malaysian, …formats.
In the settings, you can also choose a version you want to access the bookie, offers you need as well as the betting slip format etc. Kilibet really offers you that freedom to do as you please. On average, there are over 1,000 markets to popular events you can choose from, at a given time and growing. The best bookmaker in terms of optionality.
Kilibet Kenya Registration Bonus, Free Bets & Promotions
We have exhausted this topic throughout but for the sake of rating, there is a very nice Kilibet registration bonus for new customers. They give it in form of a free bet for various actions as you have seen above. SIMPLY; open an account with Kilibet Kenya, deposit and place a bet for the first time and get the free bet token in return. You need to place bet (win or lose) in order to redeem the welcome bonus. Check the terms through because deposits through some sources or engaging in activities such as the cash out and so on, won’t qualify for this promotion.
The Kilibet sign bonus must be claimed by placing a bet with deadlines for claiming the bets at 7 days. If you think that by just registering you will get an absolute free bet, sorry. It doesn’t work like that. They keep offering other great bonuses than most bookies in Kenya, so thumbs up. Below we get a sniff.
Kilibet App Download Bonus
This bonus just operates similarly to the Kilibet registration bonus. If you register by downloading the App, then you are also eligible for the sign-up bonus. However, note that if you already claimed your bonus via the website, even if you download the app, you are not going to get anything as the bonus only applies once per user.
Kilibet Accumulator of the Day Bonus
What is Accumulator of the Day?
Kilibet offers more than 1,000 sporting events on their website daily. They normally select the most interesting events that are the likeliest to turn in a profit to punters which they combine into several Accumulators (on both Sports and Live). If your Accumulator of the Day wins, they will increase the odds by 10%. Below is how to place an accumulator bet on Kilibet:
- Log on to the Kilibet website.
- Go to the home page, or to the Sports or Live sections.
- Choose an Accumulator of the Day that takes your fancy.
- Place a bet and wait for a win!
To take part in this offer:
- You can only place bets using funds from your main account (excluding bonus funds).
- You cannot use an Advancebet for the Accumulator of the Day.
- The contents of the Accumulators cannot be changed.
- Use the full (desktop) version of the website or the mobile app to activate the bonus.
Kilibet Booster bonus
You can boost your multiple bets (accumulator bets) with this bonus, raising your winnings by up to 50%.
Place an accumulator bet with at least 3 selections and boost your winnings.
The more selections in your accumulator, the greater the bonus percentage.
4-6 selections – 5%
7-8 selections – 10%
9-10 selections – 20%
11-13 selections – 10%
14-15 selections – 50%
How to get the bonus
- Log in on the Kilibet website.
- The bonus is only credited to accounts with fully completed profiles, which have an activated phone number and a verified email address.
- You must have given your consent to participating in bonus offers in your account settings.
- You must press the “Take part” button on the offer page to confirm your participation in this promotion.
- This offer only applies to accumulator bets.
- To be eligible for this bonus, at least 4 selections within your accumulator must be at odds of 1,40 or higher. The minimum stake is 107 KES.
- The minimum odds for each selection depend on the number of selections in your accumulator:
- 4 selections – 1.4
- 5-6 selections – 1.35
- 7-8 selections – 1.3
- 9-10 selections – 1.25
- 11-13 selections – 1.2
- 14-15 selections – 1.13
Kilibet Birthday Bonus
This is a bonus from Kilibet Kenya to wish you a Happy Birthday on your special day and offer you a personal bonus! Kilibet Betting Company is offers this special bonus for their most active customers – a free bet for your birthday.
Your free bet will be delivered to you as a promo code in an SMS and in your account. You can use the promo code in the Promo section.
How to get your bonus
- Your account must have been registered more than 10 days ago.
- Your profile information must be complete, and your phone number and email address must be verified.
- You must give your consent to participating in bonus offers.
- No restrictions have been applied to your account.
- For the entire period, you placed at least 20 sports bets.
- The value of the promo code depends on your average stake amount, but is limited to between 0.5 and 110 USD.
- Once you have received the SMS and your promo code, you can check the terms in “My Account”.
Advancebet, is available to customers who have unsettled bets in their accounts. Below, we try to explain how it works in the example below.
Your account balance is 22620 KES. You have placed the following bets:
- 8700 KES at odds of 1.5 — potential returns are 11050 KES.
- 11050 KES at odds of 2 – potential returns are 26100 KES.
Now your available balance is 870 KES
We offer you an Advancebet of 8700 KES. Now you are able to place bets to a total stake value of 9570 KES.
You then place a bet of 2610 KES (870 KES of your available balance and 1740 KES of the Advancebet amount) at odds of 1.5. The potential returns are 3915 KES.
You also place a bet of 4350 KES (from your Advancebet balance) at odds of 2. The potential returns are 8700 KES.
Let’s consider 3 possible outcomes:
- Bets placed using Advancebets have won. Expected payouts are 3915 KES and 8700 KES. Bets placed with your own funds have lost. Bets placed with Advancebets will therefore be deemed void. Your own 870 KES that formed part of your Advancebet stake will be refunded to your account.
- Bets placed with Advancebets have lost. Bets placed with your own funds have won. The payout is (11050+26100) = 39150 KES. 4350 KES and 1740 KES were used as Advancebets (plus 870 KES of your own funds). The amount of the Advancebets will be deducted from the payout (11050+26100)-4350-1740 =31060 KES. Therefore, 31060 KES will be credited to your account.
- Bets placed using Advancebets have lost. Bets placed with your own funds have lost. In this case, bets placed as Advancebets will be void. Your own 870 KES that formed part of your Advancebet stake will be lost.
Hopefully that paints the picture regarding this Kilibet bonus.
Terms of Advancebets:
- Additional Advancebets can be placed even if you already have unsettled Advancebets.
- Kilibet reserves the right to offer or cancel this bonus at the discretion of the company without stating a reason.
- Advancebets are offered based on an evaluation of the potential returns from your unsettled bets.
- All bets placed before Advancebets and settled within 48 hours after placing of Advancebets will be used to cover the Advancebets made.
- If, after settlement of the bets made before Advancebets, the returns do not cover the amount of the Advancebets used, the Advancebets are deemed void.
- Deposits made after using an Advancebet cannot be used for covering the Advancebets.
Kilibet Bet Insurance
Enjoy your win with 100% bet insurance!
Any customer can insure their bet in full or in part.
Insurance is a paid-for service. The cost of insurance depends on the current odds of the event to be insured.
Insurance can be bought for single and accumulator bets. You cannot use insurance for other types of bets.
If a bet loses, the insured part of the bet will be refunded.
- Example: A 100 KES bet was placed at odds of 1.8. You want to insure 100% of the bet. The company offers insurance at the price of 590 KES. If you agree, your account will be debited for 590 KES.
- If the bet wins, the total amount of 2110 KES is paid to you in full.
- If the bet loses, 100 KES is paid to you because the full stake amount was insured (100 KES).
Several insurances can be bought for the same bet.
- For example, a customer can first insure 10%, then 10%, then another 50%. Note that the insurance price can change in accordance with the current odds changes.
- The total amount of all bought insurances cannot exceed 100% of the bet.
The Kilibet Kenya bet insurance is such a nice feature especially for professional punters who know and understand what they are doing.
Kilibet Bonus for a Series of Losing Bets
Kilibet Kenya offers support to its players during difficult times by giving them a bonus for a series of losing bets!
For a series of 20 losing bets you will receive:
- Stakes from 540 KES – 32400 KES bonus.
- Stakes from 1080 KES – 37800 KES bonus.
- Stakes from 1620 KES – 43200 KES bonus.
How to qualify for the bonus:
- Register with Kilibet (on the website or at a betting shop).
- Place 20 bets in a row on different sports events. All the bets must be settled as lost.
- All the bets must be placed within a period of 7 days.
- Minimum stake amount* – 540 KES. The odds must not exceed 3.00. The offer includes only single bets and accumulators (TOTO bets, system and chain bets, and bets with odds higher than 3.00 do not qualify for the bonus).
- Accumulator bets must be placed on different sports and different outcomes. All selections in the accumulator bet must lose.
The bonus is available only for one account per person, family, household, computer or IP address. If it is suspected that the rules have been violated by creating multiple accounts (using fake IDs, cooperating with other players), Kilibet Kenya will cancel the bonus.
* With incomplete or quick registration, the bonus will not be credited.
Kilibet VIP Cashback Bonus
There are 8 levels in the Kilibet loyalty program. All players start at level 1 (Copper). To advance to the next level, keep playing your favourite games in their casino. The higher your level, the bigger your cashback! Players who reach the highest level get exclusive offers, VIP support, and their cashback is calculated based on all their bets, regardless of whether they win or lose.
*Available for authorized users only.
Kilibet Turbo Saturday Bonus
To get this Kilibet bonus, simpy top up your account every Saturday and get a 100% deposit bonus. Below is a description of how it works:
- Every Saturday from 00:00 to 23:59, deposit at least 100 KES and we’ll give you a 100% bonus. The maximum bonus amount is equal to 100% of your deposit up to a maximum of 1000 KES. Each customer is entitled to receive only 1 bonus.
- The bonus can only be awarded if there are no other active bonus offers in the customer’s account.
- Customers who receive this bonus cannot receive or use any other bonuses for the same deposit.
- The “Take part in bonus offers” box in My Account must be ticked.
- The bonus will be credited to the customer’s account automatically once the deposit has been made, provided that the account details are fully complete.
- The bonus can be wagered on sports events only.
- For the bonus to be credited, no withdrawals are permitted before making a deposit.
- To redeem the bonus, you must wager the bonus amount five times in accumulator bets within 24 hours of receiving the bonus, otherwise the bonus will be voided. Each accumulator must contain 5 or more selections, at least 5 of which must be at odds of 1.40 or higher.
- The bonus may be wagered on pre-match and live events (excluding system bets). Bets settled at odds of 1.00 do not contribute towards the bonus wagering requirement.
- The bonus is deemed to have been wagered only after all the bets for the specified amount have been settled.
- After the bonus has been redeemed, the customer’s main account will be credited with the remaining bonus funds which will not exceed the initial bonus amount. If, after the bonus has been redeemed, the bonus account balance is less than the minimum stake amount, the bonus is deemed to be lost.
- No withdrawals can be made before all the requirements of the offer have been fulfilled.
- The bonus rollover must be completed in full before the customer can withdraw all the funds from the account, otherwise any bonuses or winnings made therewith will be forfeited.
- This promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotions.
- If any attempt to abuse this promotion by using multiple accounts is detected, the bonus will be removed from all suspicious accounts.
- In case of any disputes, decisions made by Kilibet are final and binding.
- The Kilibet terms and conditions apply to all bonuses.
- Only active customers who make daily transactions using their account are eligible for this offer.
- This offer is only available to customers with fully completed account details.
NOTE: Terms and Conditions apply to all the Kilibet Kenya bonuses and services mentioned above. Make an effort of going through them to understand how they work.
Kilibet Kenya In-play betting
So, you do get live or in-play betting with Kilibet Kenya and you can see a glimpse of what is happening on the home page in their live betting section. You can switch between different sports as well to see what is going on and from that main start you can see the number of markets that are open for a particularly football match for example. The bigger the game the more market you’re going to find open, but even obscure matches get decent coverage with over 10 markets live usually.
As you can probably imagine, Kilibet live betting on a particular market is straightforward. There’s a little graphic depicting the flow of action on the left of your screen and a nice touch is that you can filter the live markets to like the main events or specific ones like the goals, corners, sets, and other markets, in just one click. One thing that is a big plus at Kilibet Kenya is that you can switch between the Event View or Asian View because they offer live Asian handicap betting, which is a huge in terms of value/experience for punters. Their live betting is quick and easy to use too.
Unfortunately, they do not yet have a live streaming feature that would have been an exciting add-on. As well as a live betting chat section where punters can chat at the live platform and exchange ideas. Looking forward to that.
Kilibet Kenya Extras & Features
Nevertheless, you are not limited with extra features at Kilibet Kenya. The Live in-play betting section which has Asian Handicap betting in it, is a huge deal and a massive feature for anyone who like it. You can change to American or British format too by tinkering with the settings. This is one of the real highlights about Kilibet Kenya and their sportsbook. There are good links to statistics and you get the usual results and live results running as well. That is pretty much the sum of their extra features. Their whole ethos is to keep things simple and that is what you get as an end user.
Kilibet Kenya also runs a one wallet system where all your money is sat in one place no matter if you are running on their sportsbook or their virtuals/casino. That is good as it provides a clear view of one’s balance for ease of management.
Kilibet Kenya Payment Options
Generally, there are plenty of options for deposits and withdrawals at Kilibet Kenya. Predominantly, you have the mobile money option (M-pesa) which is the most used and widely preferred in Kenya. They do have M-pesa in tandem with other web platforms like AstroPay and Skrill as well. They also have card options along with the top mobile, e-wallets and banking options. Not forgetting crypto payments like BTC, DOGE, ETH and the likes. That said, in Kenya, you should be good to go with mobile payment. Different deposit and withdrawals methods have different minimums and maximums, and that goes for charges and speed of execution too; so check everything out beforehand.
Mobile money option as the most preferred avenue for most in Kenya (for its efficiency), you get Mpesa, Airtel and equitel as options (with AstroPay or Skrill). Nonetheless, there is a direct m-pesa option for deposits and withdrawals which we have described in the guide below. With Skrill though, transaction fees are low and it allows you to withdraw directly to Mpesa, Airtel Money and Equitel. This helps in cases where M-pesa deposits and withdrawals aren’t easily accessible. Check this article on how to withdraw from Skrill to Mpesa.
For payment flexibility, speed and reliability, they score an A- in Kenya and can do much better.
Overall, this bookmaker does a good job when it comes to payment terms, conditions and efficiency. You have lots of options and are not limited. However, important to note that terms governing mobile money in Kenya have to be adhered to as well as anti-money laundering drills.
DEPOSIT OPTIONS: Mpesa direct, Mpesa and Airtel Money with AstroPay and Srill, AstoPay, Skrill, bank, crypto, vouchers.
WITHDRAWAL OPTIONS: Mpesa direct, e-wallets like Skrill, crypto, and bank.
How to Deposit to Kilibet Kenya with Mpesa
Firstly, you need to log into your Kilibet Kenya account/app in order to make a deposit. Afterwards, to deposit to PeriPesa using M-pesa, click on “Deposit” on the menu bar or, under “my account” go to the deposit section. On the pop-up window (or the deposit page), you will be presented with Kilibet deposit options which you can pick from. The page would display options like in the graphic below:
Step 1: Click on MPESA Option
Once you select Mpesa, a dialog box like the one displayed below will open. As you can see, the minimum deposit amount is just 10 KES, and is capped at 250,000 KES. This amount obviously is subject to fluctuation based on the service provider terms. Standard transaction charges hold true.
Step 2: Fill in the Deposit Details
PLEASE NOTE: While making deposits, you must provide your email address in the space provided as well as your names (the two names as they appear in your mpesa messages or ID). Failure to this, you can’t really proceed to the next step.
If you have done everything correctly, just click on “CONFIRM” button and go to the next step below.
Step 3: Complete the Deposit from your PHONE
You should see a prompt on your phone’s screen with Mpesa asking you to enter your PIN in order to make the deposit. If your screen locks or the message accidentally cancels, just start the deposit process again from step one and this time, do it better.
Step 4: Fill the Mpesa Prompt
The Mpesa deposit prompt will appear like the image below. Just enter your mpesa PIN to authorize the transaction.
Once done, you will receive a transaction message from Mpesa confirming the payment. Similarly, you can check the message notifications in your Kilibet Kenya account with the status of your deposit (rejected or successful). Deposits only get rejected if you initiate them on the site and fail to complete them from your end. Otherwise, Kilibet does not outrightly reject your funds. It is often something to do with your end, technically.
And that is just how one can deposit to Kilibet Kenya in a few clicks. It will not be any much different with other deposit and withdrawal options, as you will need to just follow the prompts as guided by Kilibet website/app, and voila!
Next, let us see an example of withdrawing your funds from Kilibet via Mpesa.
How to Withdraw from Kilibet Kenya with Mpesa
Withdrawals are equally simple. To withdraw from Kilibet Kenya via Mpesa, take the following steps:
Step 1: Initiate Withdrawal Process
Log in to your Kilibet account and go to “My Account”. Then click on the withdawal tab/section/link on the side menu. Select Mpesa from the many options. A display like the one below will show up.
As a precaution, try and follow the leads we have pointed out with the arrows in the figure above. Note that you must enter your email, two names, etc before proceeding to the next steps.
Step 2: Enter Kilibet Confirmation Code
Once you click on “confirm” in the above step, Kilibet will send you a code (number) to insert in the “SMS code” space. Check your phone and if it hasn’t arrived after a certain interval, click on the “resend code” button. Nonetheless, insert the code if you have received it and click on the confirm button. Check the image below for example.
That should lead you to the next stage.
Step 3: Success Message
You should now see a success message on your screen confirming that all has gone through. However, it is prudent to note that Kilibet will still have to whitelist this request to see if it meets the terms.
Step 4: Final Step (Get your Money)
If your withdrawal request has been approved by the system (it should not take more than 2 minutes), you will received an Mpesa message on your device confirming the receipt of your withdrawn funds.
On the other hand, it is possible for withdrawals to be rejected according to Kilibet terms, and this is an important thing to be consider. Some of the grounds include Kilibet’s strong anti-money laundering monitoring and preventive measures. Money laundering is basically trying to clean proceeds of illicit money by making them pass through legit activities. For instance, a person dealing drugs may opt to wash their dirty money by depositing to a Kilibet account and withdrawing instantly. That is not allowed at Kilibet Kenya at all.
They actually have it in their terms and conditions that one must place a bet of at least 1.1 odds in order to be able to withdraw their funds. Many bookies already do this in Kenya, amongst them being; Sportybet, 1xBet, 22bet and others. So, it is not a foreign idea. It also applies to money transfer services like Mpesa where there is a daily cap on daily transactions.
So, yes. If you think you will just deposit and withdraw at Kilibet, then that is not allowed. Make sure the money you deposit is one that you intend on betting with. The image below gives you a glimpse.
We actually reached out to Kilibet on this issue and they gave us this response as well as pointed us to the terms. That said, if you win your bets; no matter the amount, you can withdraw the entire winnings normally without any restrictions as that is a legit win not subject to further control or scrutiny.
User-friendliness of website & mobile app / mobile version
The website actually has a very comfortable, user-friendly feel about it all. It’s actually pretty nice to be on and to browse around and you can see that they are trying to keep things simple and are trying to play to those strengths. The site operates quickly and if you aren’t worried about big features like live streaming then that is a real plus.
Kilibet Customer Service & Support, Security & Reliability
There is a vast amount of avenues for contacting Kilibet Kenya. They range from the WhatsApp chat, phone, email, to social media. Their live chat support is available 24/7 365 days and email support is in operation during working hours 0800 hours to 1700 hours on a daily basis.
Below are Kilibet main contacts info!
- General inquiries email: email@example.com
- Phone:0701 663 661
- Chat: Live Chat
By experience, the live chat is the most convenient way to get assisted unless it is a complex issue. The live chat is powered by an intelligent robot with quick welcome prompts, then you can chat with a real agent by manually typing your query in the chat box.
The chat and email options are more than enough. You can also opt to make a phone call with the drawback being having to wait in line to connect to one of the help desks. The other options include social media and of course, WhatsApp text messaging app.
You can contact Kilibet customer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year on available avenues. By application you can book a free callback service or create an email ticket for those complex issues. For the light querries, the chat will do. Also, do check out the FAQ pages to see if you can find some answers too and save you some time.
Overall Verdict/ Conclusion
The basics that Kilibet Kenya do, they do really well. You can’t knock them for that. They have a bigger focus on the sports betting sections of their website, but there are actually solid casino and virtual games in there. If you like your sportsbook simple and crisp, Kilibet has no noise. PLus, you can customize your interface in the settings to fit your liking. Sure, they can improve on some factors and would be glad to see that. All in all, an excellent bookie for punters in Kenya.
Claim your Kilibet Kenya sign-up offer *
Register at Kilibet Kenya
Make a first Deposit of 10 KES upto 20,000 KES and place a minimum bet amount
Get double your first deposit amount!
Get the Kilibet Kenya welcome bonus by signing up below!
* New Customer Offer, T&C’s apply, 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly. See details directly at Kilibet Kenya.