BETBOSS Bonus Offers, Registration & Betting ReviewTHN
Here ➨ we take a look at all BETBOSS bonus offers, registration bonus and process, and how to claim or redeem each bonus. Plus we also take a look at their betting extras that you need to be aware of. If you find this page useful, kindly bookmark or share it on social media below. Your comments are also welcome in the commenting section below or you can contact us with any burning issue. Ready? Here’s a brief BETBOSS review:
The coolest thing so far with BetBoss is that upon sign up if you make a deposit and stake between Ksh 50 and Ksh 500, and lose your first bet, BetBoss returns your stake. For instance, if you stake Ksh 500 on your first bet and lose, they return the Ksh 500 to your account giving you the leaverage needed to succeed with your first bet.
To register at BETBOSS is pretty simple. Apart from just signing up, they are going to give various registration bonus offers amounting to Ksh 500 today. All you have to do is to register through this special link then bet with over Ksh 50 and when you lose your first bet, they will refund your stake back 100%. It’s that simple.
Below we take a keen look at all the BETBOSS bonuses on offer this period.
List of All BETBOSS Bonuses
It is important to note that the BETBOSS bonuses require you to wager certain amounts to redeem. Upon registration you will receive various bonus offers towards your betting account depending on the promotion link you use at sign up. We have given you some of the coolest links to use below.
So to redeem the BETBOSS bonuses, you need to bet at least Ksh 50. *You will see how these BETBOSS bonuses work onsite after you register from our special links on this site. They are pretty simple and straight-forward.
Here is a list of all BETBOSS Bonuses:
- BETBOSS Sign Up Bonus
- SportyBet – you will get bonuses amounting to Ksh 1000 when you sign up and make a first deposit of Ksh 50 and above.
- 22Bet Kenya – you will get your first deposit doubled upto Ksh 10,000 when you sign up through the link. For example, if you join and make a first deposit of Ksh 2000, you will get another Ksh 2000 free in your betting account (T&C Apply).
- HelaBet – you will get your first deposit doubled upto Ksh 10,000 when you sign up through the link. And also bet with as little as Ksh 0.1 How the bonus works, if you join and make a first deposit of Ksh 2000, you will get another Ksh 2000 free in your betting account (in that trend upto a maximum first deposit of Ksh 10,000).
- GameMania – you will get bonuses amounting to Ksh 2000 instantly when you sign up and make a first deposit of Ksh 100 and above.
- BETBOSS Bazenga Boost Bonus
- BETBOSS Multi Boost Bonus
- Each leg must be at odds of greater than 1.25
- A qualifying bet is described as an accumulator or multi-bet containing 10 legs or more placed pre game or in play on any sport
- Bonus winnings will be credited the next day after settlement
- Maximum bonus amount per day per person, household address, email address, MSIDN number, and IP address – is 50,000 ksh
- BETBOSS League of Bosses Bonus
- Minimum total qualifying stake(s): Ksh250
- Total amount of Free Bets awarded: Ksh50
- Bets must be settled between Monday 00:00 GMT and the following Sunday 23:59 GMT to be included in the promotion for that particular week.
- Bets will not be carried over week-to-week – the promotion restarts every Monday at 00:00 GMT.
- Qualifying customers will be awarded 1 free bet of 50Ksh by 23:59 GMT on the Monday following the promotion starting.
- All markets are eligible, excluding enhanced price Singles.
- Eligible qualifying bet(s) must have four or more selections.
- Bet(s) must be placed on odds of at least 3.00 (2/1) to be eligible. This refers to the total odds of the multiple bet, not each individual selection.
- In the case of a selection becoming a “Void” or “Push” result, the bet will be eligible as long as it remains a four-fold or more and still meets the odds requirements.
- Any bets that are cashed out will not be eligible.
- No system bets will be eligible for this promotion (Lucky 31, Canadians, Accumulator-4 with 5 selections, etc.)
- 1 Free Bets per customer, per week. See details in term 6.
- Real money bets only
- Promotion is valid until further notice.
- BetBoss reserves the right to cancel an entry to the promotion, terminate any account and withhold any promotional benefits at any time and/or take such other action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion. This includes, inter alia, the right to demand inspection of any player’s ID in order to verify the identity of the player and to suspend and/or terminate the account in the event that such identification cannot be supplied. The ID supplied must match the ID used to register the mobile money account affiliated with the BetBoss account.
By now you already have a glimpse of main reasons you need to transfer from your current sports betting site to BETBOSS. And to give you soft and easy landing, you will receive bonuses when you signup amounting to Ksh 350 today.
The signup bonuses work in a pretty simple way unlike other betting sites that require you to wager your bonus a given number of times before you can redeem it. With BETBOSS, when you just register you will receive signup bonuses up to Ksh 350 towards your betting account.
If you are looking for great sign up bonuses in Kenya, you can also try:
After successful registration, login to your account and on the “promotions” section you will see the BETBOSS Bazenga boost bonus. The BETBOSS Bazenga boost are a set of pre-selected multiple pairs of marches you can bet on. These matches normally have boosted odds i.e A Bazenga boost pair can be a combination of Arsenal, PSG, Roma, Barcelona to win markets at certain boosted odds. For instance in our case, if the four teams at Bazenga boost odds of 30 and we stake 100 KES, our total wim amount would be Ksh 3,000. This is great since if you placed a different multibet of those four teams at BETBOSS without using the Bazenga boost, the odds would be lower and hence a lower win amount. You can find more of how the Bazenga boost works at BETBOSS.
Multibets can really reward you well if you get it right. BETBOSS offers you a chance to earn up to 50% more on your winnings when you bet on multiples. For example, suppose you bet 1000 KES on a 10-game multi at odds of 15.00, your total winnings would be (Ksh 1000 x 15.00) = Ksh 15,000. What the 50 percent BETBOSS bonus boost on multibets would do is give you an extra 50% on your winnings. That is Ksh 15,000 + (15,000 x 50%) = Ksh 22,250 as total winnings. If you use other sites, you would only get Ksh 15,000 for your multibet win.
In Kenya though SportyBet offers a better bonus boost on multibets at 135%. Plus if you sign up here and make a first deposit worth over Ksh 50, you will get sign up bonus worth Ksh 350. The larger your first deposit, the higher the SportyBet bonus.
The following guidelines should be observed with the BETBOSS bonus boost on multibets:
This BETBOSS bonus offer works in a pretty simple way. The BETBOSS league of bosses will award you a free bet worth Ksh 50 everyday when you make bets during the week and stake a minimum Ksh 250. Below are the general terms & conditions you need to check out for:
NOTE: Terms and Conditions apply to all the BETBOSS bonuses mentioned above. Make an effort of going through them to understand how they work.
Betting markets and odds quality 6/10
So right off the bat you are going to get a very simple and straight forward sportsbook at BETBOSS. That can be seen as strength though because you are just going to remain focused on what you are doing. The betting margins at BETBOSS are not bad, you are looking over 4% though on the football markets but in general the sportsbook averages out at about 3.5% for the betting margin. This is good and though there are maximum winnings per day with them if you compare them with the one of the biggest odds bookies in Kenya like SportyBet and 22Bet Kenya.
It is one of the most extensive, most value packed sportsbook out there that you will find in Kenya, and it holds its own sort of middle of the pack title. The top markets are clearly the likes of football, basketball, Rugby, and cricket. No greyhounds, so if you are looking for that, you will be disappointed here.
Landing on the homepage you get a list of the most popular bets, the sports menu, and some last minute bets to have a shot at before they start. There is also a revolution slider too there with various offers at Betboss. That aside you have to dig through their sportsbook menu to find a future market.
As for summing up the value, it’s not bad, lots of spectacular features where they are going to put a strangle on the major bookmakers in Kenya, solid. A huge save for them is that they do offer Asian Handicap betting and it’s available on live betting as well. On average, there are over 200 markets to popular events you can choose from.
BETBOSS sign up bonus, free bets & current promotions 8/10
There is actually a very nice welcome bonus available at online betting site BETBOSS as they will give new customers a 100% bet insurance. Open an account with BETBOSS, deposit and place a bet for the first time and get your stake back if you lose your first bet. Check the terms through because sign up through some other sources, won’t qualify for the promotion.
The bonus must be claimed by placing a bet with deadlines for claiming the bets. If you think that by just registering you will get an absolute free bet, sorry. It doesn’t work like that. They keep offering great bonuses than most bookies in Kenya, thumbs up.
New Customer Offer, T&C’s apply, 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly. See details directly at BETBOSS.
In-play betting 6/10
So you do get live in play betting with them and you can see a glimpse of what is happening on the home page in their Live Betting section. You can switch between different sports as well to see what is going on and from that main start you can see the number of markets that are open for a particularly football match for example. The bigger the game the more market you’re going to find open, but even obscure matches get decent coverage with over 30 markets live usually.
As you can probably imagine, the live in betting on a particular market is straightforward. There’s a little graphic depicting the flow of action and a nice touch is that you can filter the live markets to like the Main ones or the Goals markets with one click. One thing of note that is a big plus for betting at BETBOSS is that you can switch between the Event View or Asian View, because they do offer live Asian handicap betting, which is a huge, huge plus in terms of value for punters. Their live betting is quick and easy to use.
Extras & features 7/10
You are not limited with extra features really. The Live In Play Betting section which has Asian Handicap betting in it, is a huge deal and a massive feature for anyone who likes both of those features. That is one of the real highlights about BETBOSS and their sportsbook. There is good links to statistics and you get the usual results and live results running as well. That is pretty much the sum of their extra features really. Their whole ethos is to keep things simple and that is what they do and that is what you, as an end customer, will get.
You are really going to bank on this. The BETBOSS cashout feature allows you to cash out your winning multibets if unsure of the outcome of the remaining matches in your slip. You can also cash out your losing bets as long as the matches have not been concluded which is really cool and acts to hedge your bets.
They do also run a one wallet system where all your money is sat in one place no matter if you are running on their sportsbook or their virtual games. BETBOSS also runs a Jackpot as well. They have one of the easiest Jackpot in the market with only 11 matches to predict and various bonuses for 10 and 9 winning combinations.
BETBOSS payment options – deposit and withdrawal methods 9/10
There is plenty of options for deposits and withdrawals at BETBOSS. Both are instant. You can deposit and withdraw directly on-site just a click away. You have the Mpesa and Airtel money options along with other options. A lot of the payment options can be done through your mobile as well or via the App.
Deposit Methods Include: Mpesa, Airtel money.
Withdrawal Methods Include: Mpesa, Airtel money, and bank (for large sum withdrawals).
User-friendliness of website & mobile app / mobile version 8/10
The website actually has a very comfortable, user friendly feel about it all. It’s actually pretty nice to be on and to browse around and you can see that they are trying to keep things simple and are trying to play to those strengths. The site operates quickly and if you aren’t worried about big features like live streaming then that is a real plus.
BETBOSS Customer Service & Support, Security & Reliability 7/10
They push their online live chat portal strongly so that will be a good port of call for you should you want to get into contact with the bookmaker. You can also find help through their email support as well, which is done through an online form. There is a good support centre there so you can always browse through frequently asked questions too. Their live chat support is available 24/7 365 days and email support is in operation during working hours 09:00 to 22:30 on a daily basis. There is also telephone support.
Overall / Conclusion 7/10
The basics that BETBOSS do, they do well. You can’t knock them for that. They have a bigger focus on the sports betting sections of their website, but there is actually a solid Jackpot in there, if you like your sportsbook simple. The inclusion of Asian Handicap betting is a big plus for them and their live in play betting section is nice. All in all, an excellent bookie but there is a lot of upgrades and services that they could add to really push this on.
Claim your sign up offer *
Get the BETBOSS welcome bonus!Sign up here at BETBOSS!
* New Customer Offer, T&C’s apply, 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly. See details directly at BETBOSS.
Let us know your thoughts in the comments below. If you think this was helpful, why not share it with your friends or family on social media?
3.5 out of 5.0